Trouble

Who is she?

"Whooo! GO! GO!" Fighting TAO! DON'T LOSE TO A GIRL!" SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT!! YEAHH~~"Even though they are only 13 peoples on the court,it's like a concert with a billion of peoples shouting.
They are waving their hands freely,and some are just sitting watching interesingly.Kana leads with a 2 points and Tao was sweating and trying to snatch the ball from her,Kana teases him like she will go to the right side and Tao will block it but Kana run to the left side and Tao was guard off and even if he tries to run his feets hurts and tripped a triple times.
Kana aimed a shoot and it passes through the net right away and then she fall down to her kneas due to tiring game.She lie down and her T-shirt is soaked with sweat,and now her lingerie inside can barely see.

 

"Whoah! That was an interesting game."Chanyeol approached Tao who tripped and lying  on the floor and helps him to up.

 

"Why are you so good Kana?"D.O said and Kana snatch the bottle from his hands,not caring if D.O's lips touch it and drank it.

 

"Let me guess,You like sports right?"Lay said.

 

"No.I don't like sports,especially running."She said nonchalantly.Panting har and wipe her sweat.

 

"Hmmm..You just like basketball huh?"

 

"Hmm.."Kana hummed.

 

"Let's go home.We have school tomorrow

 

"It's been awhile since I play again."She mumbled her thoughts and walk behind the boys.While the other boys talking,Sehun thought that it is the time to thank her.He walked slowly to catch up with Kana.
Kana who was lowering her head saw a pair of shoes on the right of her .She scanned and it was the ice cold prince.She eyed him weirdly,while Sehun was staring at the other's member emotionless.

 

"Hey,"Sehun said not wanting to look at the girl,"About the project,Did you do it by yourself?"He asked him,and Kana know what's up with him.He's going to thank her.

 

"Who else?"She said,like not a question.Sehun who understand,said just a short 'Oh' and wanting to say that he's thankful.

 

"T-thank y-ou.."He said more like mumble.Unfortunately Kana didn't hear something but she only hear the 'you' part.

 

"Huh?Did you say something?"She turned her head and waiting for his answer.

 

"I said Thank you."He said irritately and looked away.

 

"Oh..'kay?"She said while slightly laughing.*Tch that's not how you say thank you Pabo!*

 

They were walking,when suddenly their are bunch of people blocking their way.The fat man standing crossed his arms and his people have a weapons on their hands.

 

*! Why do they show up in time like this.*Suho thought.[I know your confused why is their gangs name is M1 but,When they debut their group's name is Exo but in gang group they are M1.Kay~?]

 

"Hey~ Hey~ Isn't that M1?"The leader said and M1 stopped at their tracks.Kris who was boiling inside let a snickered,keeping his cool side.

 

"Why are you here?Looking for target?"D.O growled.

 

"Naah~To have some fun."He smiled widely and Kana finds it creepy,"Oh! Who's that girl?"Leader named Dong mun smirk and wipe his lips with his thumbs seductively.Kana wears her glasses back.

 

"None of your business.Now if you excuse us."Lay said fiercely.They walk and tried to ignore the gang but Kana who was walking behind,suddenly feels a hand on her wrist.He dragged her and pull her with his hand on her waist.
Kana pryed away his hands,The leader tightened his grip on her wrist.She tried to struggle but he landed his fist on her stomach,making the Exo gasped and boiling in anger.She let out a short wince.

 

"That's what you get when you tried to go away from me.Relax girl we will have a fun."He said while he smells her peach scent on her neck.
 

"Yah! LET HER GO!"Chen shout at him and tried to save the girl from his grip but Dong mun's people stop him.He can't struggle because there was 2 muscular mans holding him,he will just waste his power.

 

"What do you want?!"Suho shouted,boiling in anger and his fist curled.

 

"Nahh~I just only want her.Let's go babe~" He said and dragged Kana.M1 who run to help her ended up fighting with Dong mun's people.

 

"I will send you to heaven~And your oppas will go to hell."The leader said evilly.Kana couldn't take anymore and slapped his face.

 

"Huh? WHAT?! Me going to heaven? There's no such a thing.Fat dog."Kana crossed her arm while Dong mun is holding  his cheeks.

 

"You woman!"He tried to slapped her but Kana hold his wrist.He wanted to slapped her,but Kana who thinks that he is importunate twisted his arm and making a loud wince.

 

"You're really an inportunate.Can you be a good fat dog for a once?"

"Yah!Let me go AHH! ah-ah!!"

 

"That's what you get trying to mess with me."

 

"AH!! YAH! HELP ME HERE! HELP HELP HELP-mmmhhhhppmmm!"Dong mun said shouting for a help to his people.But unfortunately they was beating the M1 and couldn't hear his voice.

 

"You're really annoying and noisy."She shut out his mouth with her palm and the leader's eyes get bigger than an owl when he saw her wrist.

                                        

 

Kana turned her head on the Exo boys.Some of them are beaten badly.She thinks that it was her fault.She let go her hand on the leader's mouth.

 

"You! Y-you...The f-fo-fo-ur s-t-tars."He stuttered and and backing away.

 

"Oh ! I don't know that you know that."Kana mumbled.

 

"Yah where are you going?Come here or I-"Before she can continue Dong mun cutted.

 

"O-ok-ay W-w-wh-at d-do you want!?"He stuttered and when he realizes that he's feared with a girl he tried not to stutter and backing away from her.Kana grabbed her collar and dragged him to the fighting M1 and his people.

 

"Let them go."She commanded.Dong mun nodded a many times and shout at his people.He tried to struggle but Kana tightened her grip on the leader's collar.His people stop doing their works and turned their head to their leader who was a bait of Kana.
Exo was coughing and spiting a blood.

 

"Take your fat dog master at cemetery and bury him there.Along with his prey.And don't come back in my sight ARRASO!?"She exploded and only Dong mun nodded his head.She pushed him by collar and they leave.Before they can go further she asked the leader.

 

"HEY! WHAT'S YOUR ING NAME?!"She shouted.

 

"D-D-D-ong m-UN!"And he leaves immediately.*It fits the name dog with your face.*

 

"Aishh...How am I supposed to carry you all?"She sighed.She carry the most beaten member Chen and D.O with her right and left arm.Some other member helping each other and walk back to home.
While she was walking someone call her with a high pitch tone behind her
.

 

"Kana unnie!!! KANA UNNIE! UNNIE!"She turned around and saw a teenager girl.She remembers that she was one of the worker in the bubble tea shop.She always go to the cafe and watch her sing and always say that she's her fan.

 

"Omo!What happend here?!"She gasped at the sight.

 

"Can you just help them?"She tiredly said and the teenager girl nodded.She approached the boy who was badly beaten and about to collapsed but she hold him.The boy perked up his head.

"Oh it's you again."Kai said.The girl boiling in anger when she just saw a sight of him,and wanting to punch him but,what's the point? He's already beaten.She sighed and help him,she put his arm on her shoulders and walked slowly.

 

"Ah-AH! YAH! SLOWLY!!"Baekhyun complained when Kana dumped the cold ice on his eyes.

 

"You're going to debut in 1 month and you want to show up that face of yours?"She sounded like a mother and sighed.After she put a bandage at his bruise,she proceededat the last member,Kai.She dumped the cotton with alcohol on his cheeks making him wince.

 

On the other side,The teenager girl harshly put an ice on Kai's cheeks making him wince and shout at her.

 

"YAH! YOU HIPPO!YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME!"He shouted fuming in anger.She shoved the ice on his chest and crossed her arms.

 

"Then do it by yourself!"She walked away going towards Kana's side.

 

"Hey what's your name again?"Kana asked.The girl always says the she's her fan and always says her name but,Kana have a problem memorizing the names.The girl sighed and mumbled her name.

 

"Oh Yeah Su Jin.Thanks."She said and Su Jin nodded and smiled.

 

"Ah-Ah APPO!"Kai shouted.Kana sighed and command Su Jin to help him.She groaned and obyed her words.

 

"Give me that."She lay her palms order him to give the ice pack.He gave it and looking down closing his eyes for the pain.He expected to have a but,Su jin softly dumped it to his cheeks.

 

*Why are you so handsome when you got badly beaten?*She thought and as her surprise,Kai snickered.

 

"Because I'm handsome.Do you have a complain about that?"He said and raised his head.She shook her head at disbelief.

 

"Yeah~ yeah~ A handsome monkey.Your so full of yourself."Kai pouted and retorted.

 

"When does a monkey became hansome?"

 

"Whatever."She said nonchalantly.

 


Update:2013/04/28