Spying

Who is she?

 

After school Kana went off to house with baggy pants and loose T-shirt like a dancer outfit and of course her big glasses too.Exo was hiding and pretending that they haven't come home yet.Kana went down and shut the door.She locked the door and went off.Soon the Exo's plan has start.Kana could feel it.There was someone spying on her.She thought it was 'accidentally' and walked faster but they it doesn't seem so.She just ignore it and and keep walking faster and faster even if her feet was injured.

 

 

"Why does she wearing a clothes like that?"D.O questioned confused.Kana always wear a mid-age clothes and doesn't wear a clothes like that usually.

 

 

"..Seems like she's going to dance.Aishhh does she have a legs like a horse? She walks too fast."Baekhyun complained.She was walking too fast and Exo keeps their distance from her to avoiding her to seem them and see like an invisible.

 

"But why does she walking like that?Or I mean limping..?"

 

 

"Oh she enters that studio!"Chanyeol exclaimed and soon the Exo members started nagging at him and whacked his head.

 

 

"Yah~ What if she hear you? Idiot!"Suho hissed.

 

 

"Hyung..Let's check out what she's doing there!"Kai ordered.And they nodded.

 

 

"Annyeong Kana unnie~"

 

 

"Annyeong Noona!"The children are giggling and playing and running and when they see Kana they greet her with their angel faces.One thing that they didn't know was she likes kids.Even though she has an injury,she can bare it because of the kids.Although she has a cold expression on her face,when she sees a kids,her face and attitude soon changes.As if she was on heaven.The stress on her soon went off when she saw them so she decided to take the job and teach them a dance.

 


"Come on kids we're starting"She grinned and smile widely.And soon they obeyed her.

 

 

"What are you gonna teach us today,Kana noona?"The kid named Chungho asked cutely.And the smile on the girl face are more wider than before.

 

 

"I'll teach how to catch up the rhythm so follow me 'kay?"

 

 

Meanwhile the 12 princes of the school can't see what she was doing.They were in front of the door and they know that if they opened it they will be caught.So they decided to put their ears on the door finding what she was doing inside.They can hear the children's shouting and the music blast.

 

 

"I think they were dancing hyung."Tao explained.Ofcourse she is,they only heard a music so it must be.

 

 

"Hmmm..Mabe she's teaching them?"

 

 

"Tsk,I don't think so.I bet she doesn't even know how to wave."Kai said while imagining her dancing along with Sehun but they can't figure it out.Kana was quiet and doesn't move a lot.In her petite body no one can imagine that she can...dance.

 

 

"Maybe she was just watching them.."Lay said.They decided to wait for her until the door open.

 

 

"Okay kids see you next time!"She bid a goodbye to them.Exo seemed to be heard and know that it ends so they hide quickly.But it's too late.Kana saw them.

 

 

"I know you all are stalking me.Come out now."She said and sighed.

 

 

"Tsk! Who said we were stalking you?!"Xiumin said bravely.

 

 

"Acting much."She mumbled. "Then what are you doing here?"she asked.They replied with....Silence.

 

 

"Err.."

 

 

"Let's just go"She said tiredly.And they just nodded.

 

 

They were walking on the streets,well I mean Exo were walking and Kana was limping behind.Noone took notice about her and they like a child that wondering where they are.Kai seemed to be notice you but he is thinking whether to help you of just ignore you.Sehun notices you and thinking the same as his but what can you expect to him he's cold.

 

"What's wrong with her?"Kai mumbled.

 

 

*Yah Sehun she's just acting to pay her an attention.Don't be fool,ignore her*Sehun noted to himself.

*But you have to thank her Pabo!*

 

 

"SHOOT! I FORGOT THAT WE HAVE A PRACTICE TODAY!"Suho said and realized.

 

 

"Calm down bro it's just 5 we can pratice at 6."Kris said calming him.

 

 

"Then let's go now hyung if you don't want to be late."D.O said.And they walk towards the bus stop.

 

 

"Hey aren't we gonna go home now?"She asked nonchalantly.


 

"Why,do you want to go home?"Baekhyun asked with a worried face.He saw her face tiredly and wanting to go home.She nodded her head like a kid.

 

 

"Watch us dance!"Chanyeol grinned happily which makes Kana shocked.

 

 


"Aishh Is he a ghost?"She mumbled.

 

 

"You,dance where?"She asked.

 

 

"Follow us then!"He smiled widely and get on the bus.

 

 

"Great!I have to do my sleeping but they destroyed JUST GREAT!"She mumbled tiredly.

 

 


Some of you know about this rumour but I will just post it.

Exo's comeback song wolf had leaked.Well some of you know that Thats not my point.Some of them don't like the song and I was like WHY?!

In my opinion it's pretty good and awesome.I loved da AWOOO part HAHAHAA!

Just incase you don't i will post the link there's their song WOLF

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/exo%20wolf

Don't you think they are SO SO SOOO HOT?

And the last ....

OH my GOD!! I'M GOING TO DIE!!

What's wrong with chen's Hair?

I'm dying to wait their comeback!!


 

-exokticfan

Update:2013/04/16