Thank You?

Who is she?

The school bell has runged.The noisy room slowly turn into mute.Students are passing to the door to outside.Kana was packing her things into her bag.
Now that she's partner with Sehun,she knows that he will not cooperate with her,what do you expect? He's a cold prince,She sigh about that thought.
But on other side he's not what she's thinking.
Sehun was confused whether he ask her about the project but some of his other side said that not to bother with it.

 

*I will ask her?*

 

*No I will not ask her.*

 

*Yah It's your project too.You should ask her!*

 

*Aishh Pabo.You're the cold prince!*

 

*Yah what if your brother finds out that you're not studying?Aniya! I'm studying well.*He thought sarcastically about the last part.Now he made his mind to talk with her and ask.

 

"Hey..About the- Aishh Pabo Sehun! Pabo Pabo Pabo!"When he was about to ask her and turned around she's not there anymore.He scolded himself and decided to ask her at home.

 

2nd class *Kring~*

 

3nd class *Kring~*

 

4nd class *Kring~*

 

Lunch Time!

 

Fast Forward*.

 

The Exo members will gather to go to practice together.Suho the one the first class to end waiting infront of the gate along with Baekhyun,Kris and Chanyeol.

 

"Aishh What are they doing?"Chanyeol complained.Soon the other member comes.

 

"Yah!You're taking too long.We're late."Kris scolded.And their van comes infront of the gate and they get on.

 

Kana was walking near the park,heading home.Suddenly someone called her.

 

"KANA!" She look around and saw a van,there's Tao hanging his head on the window calling her.

 

She was thinking whether she greet him back or not when suddenly a little boy tripped infront of her.The kid was crying because of the pain.Kana coudn't handle anymore and she step forward and help the kid to stand and dusted his pants.

 

"Are you okay?"She asked the kid softly,but the kid was scared at her emotionless face and sobs more.

 

"Oh No!Where are your Umma? I will take you there!Okay? Don't cry.."She said with her heart-kinded and smile.
The little boy couldn't move with the sudden smile,Even more that Kana was holding him.Tao leaned back at his seat and stared blankly,As if he saw a ghost or something creepy.

"Tao.Are you done?Can we go now?"Chen asked him but he's not answering his question.Chen asking question because Tao was whining like a kid when he saw Kana walking home and beg to their manager to stop the car and called Kana.Suho the one beside him slighty shook his shoulders.

 

"Oh-Uh? Y-yes?"Tao said not sure about his answer.

 

"Hey~Are you okay?Looks like you saw something.."Suho said worriedly and touch his forhead.

 

"Oh Nothing Let's go.We're going to be late."He said with his blank face.

 

Fast Forward...

It's Wednesday.It means it's the middle of a school days.And to Sehun it means the project have to be done.But he didn't know if Kana did it or not.Sehun was busy practicing with Exo and he didn't took notice about school or his homework,even his project with Kana.
Science class had end all of the students slowlyy exiting the door.His teacher was sitting on the teachers desk,Checking all of their projects.He slowly approach Ms. Lee and trying to explain the project.

"Umm..About the project.."Sehun said slightly worried,If he said his reason maybe he will be scolded.

 

"Oh It's you"Ms. Lee rises up her head and saw the boy with unexplained expression.

 

"Your project? Who's your partner?"She asked.

 

"Yang Kana,I didn't-"He replied.

 

"Oh Ms.Yang? She passed me the project awhile ago..What's wrong about that?"*What? She passes the project to Ms. Lee?It means..*

 

"Oh Just.."he said unsure.

 

"You two made it well!It's perfect and the information about the project is perfectly written.It's the best of all!.You don't have to worry about."She said happily clapping her hands.

 

"O-Oh T-thanks Ms. Lee."He said with a guilt in his heart.He should have said that the girl made the project by herself.He should have help her about the project.Now that she help him to mount his grade,he should thanks her for that.He leaves the classroom and proceeded with his next class.*It means she did that by herself.*

 

 

 


Really really really really really really really sorry Friend!

The school has started and I am 2ndyear now YEY! Well I don't think I'm happy about that.I really really hate school!! And I have a tennis club and dance class HUHUHU~~ I am really really sorry! AND SORRY NOT UPDATING FOR ONE WEEK! REALLY SORRY!FOR LAME UPDATE TOO!

I think you are like this...

but Lay is like this..

Hahaha are you really angry Lay?

Okay I'm really really sad! Not updating for one week.

And I think I just want to sleep like this.

And I know you are like this.

Gotcha!

 

-exokticfan

 

Update:2013/4/13