Don't make me fall

Who is she?

 

 

One sunny day,bright sun and heated grass.Class 2-A and 3-A were going to the fields one by one.The girls was putting their sunblock lotion to avoid getting burned by hot weather while the boys was getting the attention from them while doing some strech exercise.

 

Kana get out from the girls changing room and joined them as well.Unlike the other girls,she doesn't put lotion and instead of doing that,she's getting more water not to dehydrated herself to heat.The girls was wearing a short shorts while the boys have their P.E short and T-shirt same as girls.

 

Their P.E teacher blows a whistle to gather.They sat on the cold grass yet refreshing because of the hot weather and listened to their teacher.Some of the girls was catching the attention of EXO by crossing their legs in a y way but they've been ignored by them.

 

"Okay,For the girls run 10 laps and for the boys 13.Girls can run 13 laps too,If you can."Mr.Han said while holding the whistle.

 

He blows it and they started to run.As soon the boys started to run,girls was groaning not wanting to run around school.Most of them,whined and called for they 'oppa' which they have the same age.

 

"Oppa!Wait for me!"Heeyoung,one of the friends of Kim Hee Chee said to the one of their classmate.He looks like going to puke and to avoid her he ran fast.

 

"Aisshhhh!"She whined and run like crazy.Meanwhile,EXO was jogging focusing on their way.Chanyeol and Kris run fast because of their slender long legs,while D.O,Baekhyun and Xiumin was increasing their speed because of them.The other member was in stable poses.

 

Kana have a short leg but the way she run is like a marathon athlete.Seems like she's pro at this.Kana was jogging freely,when the blocker appears.

 

"Yah...Did you miss me?"She said panting.Trying hard to have the same pace as Kana.

 

"Yeah,I miss the homework."She said teasingly and run fast.Chee Hee boiled in anger and run fast but the way she was running is like she have sprain on her ankle.*I thought she was gang.Looks how she run like a retard.*Kana thought.

 

She was busy at her thought when she didn't know that one of the foot was infront of her ready to tripped her.She tripped  and about to fall when two arms was securing her.Her glasses falls off and her hair flows out.She looked up and it was unexpectedly Sehun.

 

She did take her time to examine his face and that's when she realize that many people was looking.She hurriedly backed away and realized again that her beauty was exposed again.

 

Going back at her usual looks,immediately tie and wear her glasses.Sehun unknowingly smiled at himself and started running fast.Kana started to run to and her mind was blank.Her heartbeat was racing fast and it's about to explode anytime.*What's wrong with me?*

 

The one who tripped her was Hayoung and boil in anger because it wasn't her intention.Her intension was to trip her and they will laugh at her.*You!Wait till I get you!!*She thought and her hands was curling into fist.

 

After such as drama and tiring exercises,they was panting hard and drinking their water.Kai was drinking his bottle while his head up when he saw Su Jin on the window of their classroom.She was seem to be in deep thoughts and looking somewhere.

 

He was drinking not knowing but watching as she stared somewhere,when suddenly she looks at his direction.He was surprised and coughes hardly. D.O who was beside him patted his back.

 

"That's what you get when you're staring."He teased and his  dongsaeng glared at him.

Su Jin was laughing at him and stuck out her tongue out.Kai gave her a death glare and Su Jin more laugh at him.Some of him was smiling at her smiling face but he just keeps it at himself.He was in thought about her when suddenly one of his fangirls clings onto him.

 

"Oppa..You're so handsome."She said seductively.Kai cannot pushed her because of his status and when he glance at Su Jin,she was turning her head infront and writing her notes.Kai sighed and nodded at the girl and to avoid her he walked away.*Tsk!Tsk!So many love stories*Unknown person thought.

 


Sorry for not updating for years~ HAHAHAH Kidding.Really sorry.

Intermediate test is coming and just studying.And busy because of tennis clubs and dance class..HUHUHU!
Anyway!! EXO CAMEBACK!!!! WHOOOOOOHOHOHOHOH!! Best Birthday gift for me!!

Just saying sorry~~

Their concept was like SNSD's I got a boy but I don't really like SNSD.Just fan of EXO.

DID YOU SEE THE DEER LUHAN KYAAAA SO HANDSOME*Oh I'm going crazy..sorry~~*

XIA LU!!! :3

Incase you didn't know I have the same meaning name as Lu Han.

In Japanese,My name is Shizuka.*I know you're thinking about doraemon -_-*

But my nickname is Shika which means 'DEER' in japanese...KYYAAAA!!*facepalm* HAHAHAH!! SORRY JUST BRAGGING...Just...Ow...I don't know what to say.

 

-exokticfan
 

Update:2013/05/18