12 questions

Who is she?

Exo and Kana is eating their dinner.Exo is chatting happily about what happend today at school while Kana is eating peacefully.When suddenly Baekhyun destroyed it.

 

 

"Kana-yah~ You probably know us so,how about we play 30 questions to know about you?"He said with a kind tone and have a smirk on his face while eyeing her.

 

 

"You don't have to know about me.Besides I'm a boring person so you can't get information about me."She replied coldly not looking at his face.



 

"Who said that?!Come on!Let's play~"Chanyeol acted shocked and seems to know what's Baekhyun's planning.


 

"Fine.Make it twelve question so that each person can question me."She said.
 


 

"Start from you Suho hyung."Chen ordered.

 

 

"Hmm...Do you have siblings?"

 

 

*Siblings? I don't consider him as a brother.*She thought about her bipolar step-brother.
 


 

"No."After 3 minutes silence and waiting for her answer.That was her reply.Now they are getting more more curious.
 


 

"Where are your parents?"Xiumin said.Kana eyed him weirdly.

 

 

"Home.Where else?"She said with a 'duh' tone.Chanyeol who was waiting patiently comes his turn.
 


 

"Do you have a boyfriend?I mean 'Did you ever had'?"Chanyeol said waiting for an answer.
 


 

"Mr.Park do you know the word 'privacy'?"She said with a cold tone.




 

"Eyy~ Just answer!!"He retorted.
 


 

"No."
 


 

"As in NO? Even one no?"Tao said with a shocked face.


 

"Is that your question?"She said with interesting tone.
 


 

"No!Just take it as bonus please.."He pleaded.
 


 

"'kay NO!"She groaned.The boys did not seemed to be surprised.*Great now they are thinking that I'm a kid. Wonderfull!*


 

"Who's your favorite idol?" Luhan said.They eyed him for such a lame question.


 

"I don't know about k-pops.Let's just say I'm not interested."She said coolly.The other are saying 'oohh' and 'aahh' in their seat.


 

"Do you live alone before?" D.O asked.Maybe some of you thinking in their first day encounter that they went on Kana's house,well they did not.They just waited outside because Kana said so.So they waited on the park near her house.They didn't have the chance to see her house or her parents.


 

"Yes."She nod and replied bluntly.
 


 

"Oh.."Then it went silent.


 

"Aren't you gonna ask?"She said to Lay.


 

"O-Oh Yeah..Your Hobbies?"He said hesitantly.He couldn't think of anything so he chooses that.


 

"Reading a pile of books."She said.They have their 'I'm-right' and some had their 'absolutely' looks.


 

"Do you like singing?"Chen asked.


 

"Hmmm."She hummed.


 

"Do you have a friend?"Kai asked carelessly.He earns a glare from his hyungs.Kana was not even surprised nor sad about it.She just kept her face.


 

"No."Kai expected a yes from her but it's not.Now he felt guilty about his question.That makes everyone pitying her and Kana don't like it and it went silent again.


 

"Ehem!What brand do you like? I mean bag brand."Tao asked hapilly and Kris glared at him.



 

"Louis Vuitton."She said.Tao frowned.That's not the answer he wants though.
[A/N:Of course an Exotics would only know what he means. XD!!]


 

The flower ice prince keep silent and didn't know that it was his turn.He earn a whisper on his hyung Kris.But he didn't speak.They know what he was gesturing so Baekhyuun question first.


 

"Why do you always wear a glasses?"He said while pointing at it.Kana was not prepared for that question and seemed to be in shocked state.
 


 

"I..J-JUST WANT TO!"She replied stuttering,More like shouting which makes Exo surprised.



 

"O-OhKay..."
 


 

"Who among the Exo is the most handsome?"He asked and doing some V pose and placed under his chin while the others are looking at him disgustedly and some were doing a handsome pose to impressed the girl.
 


 

"It's me right?"

 

 

"Ani! It's me!"
 


 

"Speaking of handsomeness It's called Chanyeol~"Kana was laughing in her mind while they are arguing.


 

"Stop!Your answer Kana?"Suho intterupted and ask for her answer.


 

"None of the above.I'm going up."She said and walked away.

 

*I'm not done with you yet Yang Kana..*Tha boy thought and sipped his drink.

 

 

 

 


Who was that? *smirk* HAHAHA!!! You probably know is that...kekeke

Anyways sorry for boring chapter an this was the episode came up into my mind so hope you liked it!!!

NOT MINE...

Krease~~

Eyyy~~

Don't forget to comment!

Thank You BYE!!

 

-exokticfan



 

Update:04/04/2013