Calling

Who is she?

"How about we go home early and barged in into her room?"Luhan suggested.Exo was on the library discussing about how do they spy Kana on her back.No one was on the library so they can speak louder as much as they want.



 

"Yeah! Let's do that!"Baekhyun chirped.


 

"Let's go home."Suho said and they started walking out of the library.

 

Too bad that Kana went home early today.Her hair was in messy ponytail and T-shirt since it's not cold inside the house and with long shorts which she looks like a man.She was preparing for their dinner when suddenly their was a sound that her masters had arrived.She did not turned around to look at them and just continue her work.Exo was thinking how to barged in into Kana's room and pretend like nothing happend infront of her.The only idea comes into their head was only one.

 

 

                   'When she went to school at early morning.'

 

 

And it was failed.They have to wait until Monday.Because it's Friday so they can't go to her room without getting caught.Maybe they can when she's not around.But they have practice on Saturdays and Sundays.Kana was curious about what they are talking and more getting curious because they are speaking in quiet tone and there is Kris speaking in his low voice and some language making Kana heard him and rarely knows what is he speaking.

 

 

*Monday? Barged in? School?*Kana thought about what they said.Exo end their discussion and rushed to their rooms.

 

 

*What's wrong with them?*Kana thought for the second time.

 

 

When she was busy at her thoughts she didn't know that she's cooking while not thinking.She taste it and it was good.She mentaly slapped her face not concentrating and served the food.
Now that she served the dish the problem is calling them and say that 'The dinner is ready' which Kana was shy to say.
No one was in the living room which was rare.She sighed and gather her courage and went upstairs.She went to the nearest members room and that was the Chanyeol&Baekhyun's room.

 


 

She knocked it but no one opened it.She was about to knock one more time but the door flunged and make Kana stumble but she regained her posture.

 

 

"Oh! Kana-yah!The dinner's ready? WooHOOO!!!"Before Kana can speak Chanyeol screamed and run towards the kitchen like a retard.Baekhyun slowly woke up from his dream and greeted Kana.

 

 

"Oh Hey Kana."He said while half-awake and stirring his eyes and walking like a zombie.Even his eyes are closed he knows where's the stairs and manage to go to the kitchen.

 

 

"Hoo~That was easy."Kana blowed an air and wipe her imaginary sweat.She gave herself a little clap award and proceeded to the next room.

 

 

*Don't be too hard on me pleas- WHAT THE FUDGE!*Before she can knock on the door she welcomed her with a big eyes and a big smile which Kana felt creepy.

 

 

"Oh Sorry I scared you.I heard Chanyeol hyung little while ago." *A meanie can be a minnie Tsk!* Yeah she thought D.O was mean on the first day she were about to cook on his kitchen because he only thought that an eighteen years old Kana can't cook at that time.

 

 

"Yah!Jongin-ah dinner's ready!Come down!"He shouted.He walks past Kana and the girl unexpectedly scoffed.Fortunately the boy just ignored.She proceeded to the next stage.She saw Xiumin and Tao on the way.

 

"No need to call Kana-yah."Xiumin said while his arms are on the maknae's Tao's shoulder.

 

 

*Three rooms more..*Kana thought .And there she was standing infront of the Ice flower prince and The leader Suho's room.She knocked the door once and it was surprisingly opened revealing a a dark aura and cold eyes.He ignored the girl and just walked past her just like Kai did.
Suho was sitting,busy doing his homework and had an earphone on his ears and doesn't seem to heard her calls.So she decided to barged in.

 

 

"Suho-ssi..Dinner's ready."She poke his shoulders and the man looked up.

 

 

"Oh Thank you Kana-ah."He said.

 

 

"Yah Oh Sehun! Why didn't you call me!?!"He nagged at him while making his way towards him.He stops and saw Kana walking to another member's room.

 

 

"Kana-ah..Go down first.I will call them."Suho smiled at her but Kana hesitated first.

 

 

"But-"

 

 

"No buts.Just go down stairs.It's a command."He said in a soft voice.Kana just nodded her head heasitantly.She makes her way to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 


Just wanted to fool all of you but I failed HAHAHA!! I think I at jokes yeah no!I just at it!...and Yeah!! Happy April Fools Day!!!

 

The Tiger is Angry!RoarRRR~~!!

 

Don't Forget to comment!!

 

-exokticfan

I just can't imagine that I write SEVEN chapters..
'cause I only went up to 3 chapters and I deleted that fanfic!It's because of my lovely readers of course! Yeah more writing abilities to come so,hope you keep supporting! Promise I will not delete it! TY!

 

Update:2013/4/03