Thoughts

Who is she?

Hey sorry for the wrong spelling on the previous chapter~

Kana's POV.

I woke up a little bit late becuase I- I mean 'WE' stayed up late yesterday.I cured their bruised and that Ji-s-un? Whatever her name she helped me.I stretched up and go to bathroom.

 

Fast Forward.

Kana was not listening to class and seem bored so I asked her about he thoughts..HAHA!

My thoughts?

 

Okay,Author-nim I'm bored.Umm..What do I have to say ?

 

Uhh..Think about it!You're the genius! Why ask me?

 

*Thinking* *Thinking* *Thinkin-* *BRAIN FUNCTION!* MY THOUGHTS ABOUT EXO.

 

K..Spit it.

 

Uhh..How do I start? My Introduction? Too late. Okay from oldest to youngest.

 

You all know who is oldest right? Yeah the eater Xiumin.Xiumin is uh.. cute? I say.He doesn't look like my senior.He's cold at first but friendly.He ask too many question about me.I guess I'm so mysterious HAHA.Yeah that's for purpose.Yeah back to him,He's good at fighting too not the most.He will always command me to clean that and there,doing the chores here and there.*sigh*Such a bossy.

 

OH MY GOD!!! LUHAN IS NEXT RIGHT?! KYAAA!! DON'T SAY SUCH A BAD WORDS TO HIM OR I WILL KILL YOU!

 

Tchh!Stop fangirling now.I won't say anything.Such a meanie author.Just banned her from AFF subbies.

 

YAH!You don't have a reason though.And I will make you a SADAKO in this plot!YOU'LL SEE!

 

Okay Okay calm down.You talk too much.Luhan is too friendly.But he doesn't talk too much.What's dat? I mean when you greeted him even such in a bad way,He will just greet you in a friendly way which makes you melt.Well irritating for me.
Then the conversation will just end.Like Hi-Goodbye *walks off*.
He is so thin and he looks like a girl.I would fell in love with him if she's a girl even I am too.Heh.Oh!He always play with his rubic cube everywhere,even in the toilet too.Kiddin.. Hahehahihihi!!!.

 

Not funny.*Poker face*

 

Arrasso~.Next!*High Tension!* Oh it's him *Goes down* Kris is uh..I don't know.He likes the attention and don't want to dissapoint his fans.Wow now that I think about it,they already have a fans before they will debut.Well he's such a ert.Sometimes gentleman.Whatever.I feel bad for his 'yet to be' GF.And oh I hate his smirk.That's it.Aniya! he likes to play basketball too.Nah~ He is the tallest.

 

O~kay~.

 

No comment?Kay.Their leader Suho.A guardian.He's more mature than the three above.He's such a caring master.He is such a friendly sunbae.He tries to help me with the chores too.I like his smile.*imagining*What a killer smile.*smile too*He's like sweet rose came down from heaven like my angel-

 

Stop it.It does not suits you.Cheesy much.

 

Aisshh.Can I just cheesy for once?.Next,Lay.Tired.Forgetful.Haha*Awkwardly laughs*You know,his name means tired in chinese.Well he is actually.He lay in his bed listening to his headphones.And what,he is forgetful too.He brought his phone but battery out.Can't you just charge your phone by yourself?Tsk.He's quiet and quite mysterious too,like me.Haha.

 

Kay,Next Baekhyun!

 

Oh him? I thought it was Chanyeol.By the way why does an oldest look like a youngest?Weird.Snap that.Baekhyun is the most noisiest member along with Chanyeol.He smiles a lot,Never in my life I saw him angry.He looks like a puppy.I like puppies!Hey it's not that I like him.I hate noise you know.I like peaceful life.Back to him,He's lively and not embarassed of something.He will say his thoughts aloud.

 

No comment.

 

You just comment right now.Tsk.A shy Chen.I don't know about him.He always laugh even it's not funny.Well good to hear though.He have a husky voice.I heard him sang a high note in his room.He's mature too.Looks like hyung.Well o-p-p for me. Aisshh Anhe!You know it already!

 

Tsk! it's just an oppa and you can't say it?O-P-P-A!

 

Arraso whatever.A Virus Chanyeol.No Happy 'kay.He's a virus that can make me laugh too but I will hold it.Such a bacteria.He always laugh and always rap and sing with Baekhyun.You don't have to buy a player,You know.
Free to the electricity charges.HAHAHA!Free music.But you can't stop it as you want.They would beatbox and karaoke till midnight.
Such a bothersome.He's tall too,well you know that.He always teases me,that I am a dwarf.Tsk.It's not that I am short Okay?It's because they are tall.Very tall.A building Yeah.Like a Namsan Tower.

 

Why don't you just admit it.You're just a 163 cm.*smirk*

 

Yah! Why did you mention it!? I tried not to reveal it!Anyway back to the thoughts,Whos' next?

 

Yah! Are you influenced by Lay? D.O's next.

 

Oh yeah.My mother D.O.Such a nagger.He's cold and rude at first.He judge people easily tsk.Well he's uh..I don't know what to say.He's serious sometimes.He's small.Huh?I mean,he's the shortest among the member along with Suho sunbae.
They have a same height.He's the most lightest member,He's 51 kg HAHAHA! How do I even scale that? Whatever.

 

Did you carry him or something?

 

No.I just uh..peek at his profile?Snap that.Tao.He's clingy and full of aegyo,Even though he's scary.He whines a lot.He's like their baby,A BIG baby.He's the most skillfull fighter among the member.

 

That's short.Oh Next KAI KYAAAHH!!!

 

Just how many bias do you have author-nim?*sighs*Kai.Kai...Rude?Cold.He doesn't like the attention.But he care much.He have this soft spot for others.He likes being alone.I mean with .I don' know about him much.He doesn't trust people easily,like me.Well who would? right.

 

Yeah me too.Oh are we at the last member?

 

Yeah finally,But I don't have thoughts about this person much.Sehun.He doesn't talk.H sleeps? at school.Or just lying? I don't know.Oh,He's one of the member of the football team along with Luhan.He had this cold aura.
People call him ice cold prince but,to me he's mute.He ignore every girls.I think he don't like woman?I never saw him smile though.He's like Kai but Kai is more caring.Kai show his soft side but Sehun is not.

 

Oh,I see.what about me? *Munching the oreos

 

Oh what a good question.You are a meanie,short,Like to eat oreos and like to tease me and make me bad at this fiction.You're my witch and I am Cinderella.*sings* LALALALA~~ *Swings the side of the T-shirt*

 

Cinderella my .You're uglyrella.Itong babaeng ito~Echos hmph!.

 

What did you say? I can't understand it.

 

Yeah because it's tagalog.Of course you won't.

 

DING DONG!I spend too much with my thoughts.I missed the class.It's your fault Author-nim!.

 

Hey~Why is it my fault?Besides you're a genius.You know the lesson already.

 

Yeah. Yeah. Whatever.I will be scolded.

 

Hope you will.Goodluck *leaves*

 

"Such a meanie."

 

 


 

-exokticfan

 

 

2013/05/03