Challenge me

Who is she?

In the afternoon Sunday,Exo was playing a basketball on the court nearby their house.The girls paasing by,stop and watch them play.They are getting the attention too outside of the school.

 


Sweats and smell are coming from them,but even if they are,the people thinks that they are y with their smelly sweats coming out from their body and forehead.The girls watching them couldn't calm out their butts,So they are screaming here and there and waving their hands.

 

"WOAH THEIR SO COOL!!" "I WILL ASK HIM TO GO OUT WITH ME!" "HEY I LIKE THAT BOY!HE'S CUTE" "NO.. I LIKE HIM,HE'S TALL.MY TYPE~" The fangirling girls whispered and giggling abu the handsome boys.[A/N:The group is Exo-K and Exo-M members.]

 

"HEY SEHUN,YOU DEFENSE!"Chanyeol said and the maknae obeyed his words.He blocked Chen by getting the ball and suddenly he cut and catch the ball going to Tao.He dribble it and he's near at the hoop but the other members starting to block him so he passed it to Suho and quickly shoot to the hoop.
 

 

The ball was twirling around the hoop.Luhan,Xiumin,Chen,Kris,Lay and Tao hoping not to go down the net but unfortunately it passed through the round net.Some of the people screamed and some was not.

They were playing continously,The sky has turned to dark blue and the stars and moon were shining bright.They are the only people in the park.Some of the members are too tired and rest for awhile but some of them playing intensely.Xiumin who was dribbling the ball and ran to the hoop but he suddenly tripped and fall his body on the cold sement floor of the court.

 

On the other hand,Kana was walking to the dorm when suddenly she saw the crowd on the basketball court.She peeked behind,but due to her small height,she can't see so she passed through the crowd and saw the Exo members.She did not take her time to watch them,so she go home first.
 

 

Hours has passed and she was bored watching TV,and the boys were not coming back.
So she went out to breath a fresh air and went to the park with her black leather jacket with white T-shirt that can see her beautiful collarbone and black jeans with a pair of sneakers.
                             

She saw them playing and laughing.They seem too tired.Due to her kind side,she went and look for the vending machine nearby the park.She took out her wallet and bought 12 'aquarius' drink for the tired master of hers.Fortunately there was a plastic bag  near the vending machine and put the beverages in the plastic bag.

 


She headed back to the park and greeted by rolling ball on the grass and she picks it up.She saw Xiumin standing up and dusted the dust on his shirt.She slowly wak towards them and saw the shocked face on them.

 


D.O has a big eyes,Xiumin gaping his mouth widely,Tao was gasping and covered his mouth with his palm while the others are staring at her.She looked around if there are people behind her but no one was there.
She look at her clothes and touch her face if there was a dirt or something but there was not dust on her hands.When suddenly she notice that she did not tie her hair and not wearing her glasses as usual.*Aishh why are you so forgetful.* *Smacks head* but she didn't know why are they staring at her like they saw a ghost.

 

"What's with you all?"She said with a slight pissed tone.Kris who was done staring at her walk to her way and snatch the plastic bag.

 

"Hey~ Is that mine?"He said seductively but Kana gave him a 'duh' face.The other members shook of their head and sat down on the side of the court.Kris who took his drink shove her the plastic bag and drank his aquarius.He leaned and said.

 

"You should do that often,You look y~"He said and sat down on the floor.*What a ert.*


Kana sighed,she knows what he means by that.
She approached the other members and when she gave their drinks,she was shock to their response.
Baekhyun who was the last member she will hand the drink,she hand him the beverages but his answer was a stuttering 'thank you'.*What's wrong with them.*


She went to Tao who was drinking his aquarius,but suddenly he choked and cough hardly.
Kana thinks Tao is the approachable member so he asked him.Kana wants to know the situation badly and whisphered to him.

 

"Yah! What's going on?"Some of the members throwing glares at Tao.Tao was scared to the hell.

 

"N-nothing!H-hyung let's p-p-play a-a-gain!...?"*Aishh...Jajangna!*Kana thought quietly.

 

"I'm tired.Play with others." "I'm tired." "Play with yourself" "Talk to the ball." His hyungs turned off the maknaes request and sighed.Kana who saw that pity him and ask if she can play with him.

 

"Eyy~I don't think you can shoot this ball to that hoop."He said and poited to the net.He thinks that Kana can't shoot the ball due to her short height.But Kana smirked.

 

"Want to make a bet?"Kana showed a creepy smirk and Tao raised his eyebrow and accepted the challenge.Exo did not bother to watch their game,Of course they think Tao will win.

 

"Just say give up Kana."he sighed and dribble the ball.Kana gesture him to hand her the ball he manage to catch the ball and dribble it.

 

"Why? You don't want to lose to a girl?"

 

"It's not that.I'm afraid you might get hurt!"He replied irritately.She shrugged her shoulders and ask for another bet.

 

 

"How about this,"She walk to the three point line and asked,"If I manage to shoot this,You will play the game with me,if it didn't shoot no match."


 

Exo stare at her disbelief.Tao sighed and just gesture her to go on.She dribble the ball and bend her knees.Her head turned to Tao's face who was just staring at her boredly,which Kana made her smirk.She focus her head on the hoop while dribbling the ball.She lift up the ball and throw it with her hand.Exo turned their heads to the hoop just staring emotionless.


 

The ball was getting near by the hoop and touch the metal above.It was twirling around on it making the Exo point their fingers to the net.With one twirl it shoots to the net and dribble on the sement.Exo turned their heads to Kana in unison,while Kana has a wide smirk on her face crossing her arms.

 

"Eyy~It's just a coincidence."Kana groaned and close her eyes before she retorted to Tao.

 

"Fine!"She picks up the ball and go to the far side of the hoop.She dribble the ball and make a lay up shoot.Exo members gasped and some of them was clapping.


"Game?!"Kana said at the last time.
 

 

 

 

 

"Game!..."
 

 


 


yeah another update...I don't know what to say uh...(awkwardly laughs...)

 

Kana:Don't challenge me bro~

Tao:HAHAHA... Funny...

Kana:Yeah! if I won you will give me your precious bags~HAHAHA!

 

 

-exokticfan

 

Update:2013/04/24