Tired

Who is she?

 

 

Plain room with sky background,self reflection mirror.EXO excluding,Sehun was practicing as usual.The maknae's spot was blank.No one was there.The loud sound can be hear through the studio while the remaining member was practicing.The song was came to an end,and no wasting of time they leave and go back to their dorm.

 

Chanyeol smack the door lock's code and the sound came out.They saw Kana and Sehun facing each other while they're eating their dinner.They didn't care about them and sat beside the two.

 

EXO slurped the noodles loudly making the two,surprised at sudden noise.Everyone was quiet and EXO was just caring about their hungry stomach.Sehun shook his head in amusement and started to eat again.Everyone snapped at the vibration sound and search the source of it.

 

They looked at the Kana holding her phone.Kana slide her finger throught the phone and answer the other line.Due to their curiosity,they slurped the noodles slowly not making any noise to hear what is she saying.

 

 

"Annyeong-haseyo"Kana greeted.EXO can heard the tiny voice but they can't hear clearly what the other line is saying.

 

"Oh..K-kamsahamnida.."She replied like it was forced.EXO members carefully checked her actions,and stop eating.The girl felt their gazes at her, immediately excuse herself and went upstairs.The boys sighed at dissapointment and continue their dinner.

 

"Are you okay,Sehun-ah?"Suho said eyeing the young boy.He nodded.Sehun excuse himself saying that he was sick but that was lie.He just stayed on his desk for four hours and do nothing but stare at his homework.Sehun ate his dinner and hurriedly went to his room.His hyungs eyed him weirdly.

 

"What happened to him?"Chanyeol blurted.

 

 

 

Month had passed and EXO was officially introduced as one.They introduced theirselves as Super Junior's  junior and SM entertainment's rookies boys.Only month has passed and they gained many fans all over the world.They would bug by their fans anywhere they go.

 

They get to it everyday they go to school but it was more suffocating and they can't see the way.They are surrounded by many guard every time they walk out.Out to that story,Every single day they would be curious to their maid,going out and inside the house.She come late and go out early morning.Seems like she was ordered everyday,like a robot.

 

Monday had come again it means that EXO and Kana have to prepared for the school.Surprisingly Kana woke up late today compared to her usual routine.She seems so tired and lazy to wake up.

 

She wash her face to awaken herself from her droopy eyes,but it did not work.She forced her self to open her eyes and go down stairs.She was greeted by Chen who have a bright smile.He greeted her but he only gets a nod.

 

Her hair was messy and there was dark circle under her eyes.Her head hurts so much and her knees were wobbling.Chen didn't notice it and passed her.Lay who was the last person to go down notice her having trouble to go down stairs so he help her.

 

"Are you okay?"Lay asked turning his head near hers to see her face covering with her long hair.She nodded and gesture to go first.Lay nodded hesitantly and walk slowly not leaving his eyes on her.

 

Kana was leaning into the wall and she release her arms and tried to balance herself,standing on her own.She takes on step but ended up falling.Lay seemed to knew what will happen,immediately rushed to her side and hold her waist.Kana shocked but did not react due to her tiredness.

 

"T-thank you.."She accepted his help and step one by one.They succeded going downstairs and all of the member's eyes is on the two.The girl who felt their gazes  quickly remove Lay's hand on her waist and gathered her strength to go to the kitchen.Lay awkwardly scrath his head and sit down as well.EXO was having their conversation about their schedule these days.

 

"Waahhh~I feel like I'm celebrity now.."Chanyeol said dazing.Some of them nodded and the leader Suho laughed at them.

 

"It's so good having a fan.Giving us chocolates and more~"Tao said munching the chocolate bar given by their fans.Xiumin snatched it and bite the right side of it.

 

"Gege~~!!"He whined and complain to Kris.Kris snatched the chocolate and Tao was expecting to give him back his chocolate but Kris ate it all.

 

"Aishh..I should snatch it by myself."The EXO-M's maknae mumbled.They laughed at his cuteness.

 

"It's not good eating a snack in the early morning."D.O said like a mother.

 

"But Xiumin hyung and Kris ate it too!"Tao snapped back.The two olders raised both of their hands in the air surrendering theirselves.

 

"YAH!Why no hyung to me?"Kris yelled.Tao smirk and answered,

 

"Because your an ahjussi."EXO laughed and Tao was ready to escape.Kris raised his fist like he was pretending to punch him.Kana preparing for their breakfast and placed the English meal she prepared.

 

She also sits as well and start eating too.Seconds has passed and EXO was watching the girl lowering her head and covering her face with her hair.She stopped eating and sleep in the middle of the meal.The boys softened their expressions and ended their meal.

 

 


I just came back from Korea.

My fate is so so so so so bad.

I came back yesterday but EXO came back today...Arghh!!!

But I bought their albums.I bought two and their album was in the monthly ranking!!!(claps)

They gave me 4 poster HAHAHAH! that's so many..

I went to everysing build. in myeongdong too.

I took a picture with idols too. Yeah there's so many stories that I have to tell but I will end it here.

 

-exokticfan

 

Update:2013/06/06