Mistake

Who is she?

 

 

 

This is their last tutor session before the exam.Sehun and Jaeho is scribling down their notes while Kana is sleeping with her head on her arms in the desk.Library is supposed to be filled with silence but since one of the EXO members is here and instead of preparing for the test here they are taking pics and recording video of Sehun to upload on the internet.

 

Even though they're not that noisy it bothers them especially Kana.She didn't like attention at all.That's why she put her ugly glasses.It's good to be bullied than being an attention by everyone.Of course she is an agent.No one is supposed to know that.

 

It's good thing that the fans gave them space to study but the girl didn't like it at all.Kana who had enough of the spotlight sat up and puts all of her things in the bag.The two surprised by her actions stop writing staring at her.

 

"Let's go."She hissed.Annoyed tone came to making the two flinch so they obeyed her.Kana walked out tiredly while the two hurriedly pack their things not to be left by her.Being the bad mood maker Jaeho questioned Kana even though he was scared.

 

"Somewhere." was her answer.They just follow her like a bodyguard following her 24/7.It's such and interesting view to watch.Kana stopped walking and the two collided on her back rubbing their temples.

 

Afraid  of the girl,they lowered their heads and bowed.She glared them and sighed.She took out her wallet and theres so much card inside on it.She tooks out 2,000 won out and paid to ticket vending machine.The two are wondering why would they take the subway anyway.

 

Kana eyed the two like lie aren't-you gonna-buy with piercing eyes making them obey her.They didn't know but they felt like they've been controlled by her.
Like 'To do or To die' that was her eyes showing.

 

Of course she knows what their answer.

 

 

 

*Seems so scary.*He shivered.

*Is this her house?*

 

Open mouth with wide eyes.They are infront of the white house with dark forest.Everything is black and they can hear the ocean sound from far.She leaved the two in awe and took out the key from her bag.They enter the house inside and the girl walk further through the dark house leaving the two standing infront of the door.

 

Click sound echoed inside the house.Jaeho didn't hesitated to walk inside the house after the girl the lights.It was different from outside.It was elegant,beautiful,sparkling in his eyes.

 

"There's so many dust here."She said while dusting the dust on the table.She's blowing the dirt and she remove the cover of the couch.Instead of questioning ' Is this your house?' , being meanie Jaeho he ask "Did you robbed this?" while not taking out his eyes on the antique vase on top of the table.

 

Kana didn't take his question and ignored it making Sehun surprise at her action.Normally, people would glare and argue but she didn't.He didn't say it but he respect that Kana's side.She ask them to sit on the couch and they did.

 

"Restart what you did in the library."Jaeho take out the math assingment that Mr. Kim handed them same as Sehun.While Kana reading some papers and working with Ipad too.Sehun take a peek what she was doing and he saw some line graph on the Ipad.She is serious of what she is doing.

 

After a minute she felt her bag vibrating.She didn't take out her eyes on the Ipad and finding the phone by hand.She take a peek who it was and slide her finger on the screen.Why did Mr.Lee call?

 

"Oh, Ahjussi."She answer.Jaeho didn't seem to be curious and played with his phone while Sehun doing some work but his ears are on the girl's voice.Since she's tired,she didn't excuse and just let them hear their conversation.

 

"What are you doing Miss?"That's not the answer she wants.She wants his business."Ahjussi,Straight to the point."She said with busy voice.She must be doing some work."Are you in your grandmother's house?"He asked with panic voice but Kana didn't catch it and getting annoyed not getting to the point."Yes."but she calmed herself not wanting to sound annoyed because Mr.Lee is loyal to her father.

 

"M-mrs. Yang will come t-there...."There was a silence and he is waiting for her reactions but,"Oh.."was reply.Is she okay?Did I say it correct?he thought and he repeated but short 'Okay' was her respond."I mean your mother is coming."He said with amused tone.

 

He knows that this girl hates her mother.She didn't want to see her face even if it just her shadow.It's not that that woman is her real mother.She's just step-mother who wants her father's money but she was failed.Her dad wasn't that dumb.Mrs.Yang knew that she decievde him but it was the opposite.Her father is just using her for some reasons.But only Mr.Lee knows about that.Even Kana don't.I think her brain is not working today.

 

"Did you get what I said Miss?""Ahjussi...You said that witch and coming here in grandmother's house.I heard it.What do you want me to say?"She anwered with annoyed tone.Sehun look at her thinking what was the meaning of the part 'witch' and he concentrate at their conversation."Okay...Don't blame not reminding you."Okay..Okay Ahjussi..Why are you so....I don't know...  Then he hangs up.

 

It tooks a minute when she realize what he said."!.. !!!"She cursed and running madly towards the door.The two men eyed her weirdly but it's not bothering her.She's about to close the door but it's late.She was stopped by someone from doing it.Shoot you Sehun.Why didn't you lock the door?!She cursed him silently.She don't have other choice but to open the door.There she is standing infront of her smiling fakely.

 

"Annyeong.."

 

 


Im very very very sorry for not updating for ten years... I mean for five months..

I just went to Philipines and we dont have internet there so I cant write really really really sorry..

I cannot promise to update ASAP cause periodical test is coming and I need to study ;*(

but thanks for waiting and subscribing...

LOVE YA LL SARANGHAE!!!

-exokticfan

11/11/13