She can

Who is she?

 

"Kring~" the school bell has rung and every students run to the cafeteria not bowing to teacher.

"Aishh..these kids really." the teacher groaned and soon left the classroom.

 

Sehun's POV

Yeah.We have a new maid.Well I don't really mind.I don't care what she is or what class she in.But one thing I notice about her is,she is so silent.Well I thank her for that.I don't want to add noisy people in the house.It's really annoying.My hyungs are so noisy inside the dorm and you can hear a dolphin sound inside the school.*sighs* It's annoying.I can't have my peaceful life.Well more hell days to come.Well you know we are debuting soon so I think more scream to come.*sighs again* Yeah I have to sigh more.

And this annoying Kim Hee Chee and her gangster always sticks to me like a glue.And I just realized that my seatmate is our maid.I think I was born late.Well I don't really care what's happening about others.My thoughts suddenly snapped out because of the school bell.I went to meet the other member to eat lunch with them.

 

Narrator's POV

"Yah hyung ppalli!I'm starving to death here!"Tao groaned.

 

 

"Hey what do you want to eat guys?"Kris asked them clinging onto Chen.

 

 

"Yah hyung you're so tall and..heavy stop clinging to me." Chen retorted but Kris ignored his words.

 

 

"I want to eat kimbap!"Chanyeol said happilly.

 

 

"Oh there is kimbap on the menu today."

 

"Aishh when does this girls stop giggling?Tsk."Kai groaned.Well as you can see he's not flirty like what some fanfictions have there.He's like Sehun but the caring version.They get along well.What do you expect from them.They have the same attitude and expression.Ignoring girls as usual.

 

"Sheesh..Why are you so hot-tempered?"Kris said jokingly.

 

They sat at their usual seat.As usual they are blabbering and Xiumin was eating whole-heartedly while speaking.Kai and Sehun was looking at them boredly.

 

"Hey I wonder where is that girl."D.O asked curiously.

 

 

"Who's girl are you talking about?"Suho asked.

 

 

"The maid.What's her name again?"

 

 

"Umm..Ya-Yang I don't know.."Kris replied him but its not the wanted answer.

 

 

"Hey aren't she the same class with Sehun?"

 

 

"Yeah she is our classmate.It's Yang Kana bro.His desk are next to her."Kai said.

 

 

"What are you doing Lay?" Chanyeol asked.

 

 

"She's not here.I mean our maid."Lay's head was wandering around looking for the girl.

 

 

"I heard she's the target of Kim Hee Chee"Tao retorted.

 

 

"Poor girl.."

 

 

Speaking of the maid,there she was in the rooftop.She's taking a nap.The book was on her lap and her arm was on her forehead,avoiding the sunlight.She was at peaceful time while her masters was talking about her.

 

 

After school..

Kana came back home I mean to their home early.Exo wasn't there.She did her homework ,read books and organize her things,Until she got nothing to do.The house was clean but when she check out the refrigerator,It doesn't have foods much so she went off and go to the market.

She got chicken,beef,vegetables and cans as well.She decided to cook sweet and sour pork(Tangsuyuk)for today.

After she got done with the ingredients and paid off on the cashier she walk back to the dorm.She walked in and saw Exo.It's 8 and they seem tired .Baekhyun,Suho,Lay and Xiumin was on the couch laying,Kai and Sehun was leaning on the counter of the kitchen waiting for their food.While the other members was on their rooms.

 

"Guys since we do not have a food--Oh I thought you run away."D.O said and cut his words when he saw Kana carrying the full of vegetables.Kana rolled her eyes and continued walked to the kitchen.

"Just say if you can't cook or else you will burn my kitchen."D.O said.He sat down on the empty chair along with Sehun and Kai.

 

"Who says I can't..."Kana raised her eyebrows and proceeded with her work.First she cut the pork.D.O was amazed because most of the girls would freaked out to touch a raw pork.Yeah you know girls these days doesn't like the 90's all girls can cook.The world turned upside down so yeah back to Kana.She started cutting carrots,onion and cucumber like a pro and put it in the pan and pork as well.She added salt and pepper and it's done.During her work she can't concentrate cause there was three boys staring at her.She was uncomfortably cooking and cursing on her head.But she just ignored it and went back to work.

 

 

 

 

 


YESTERDAY~ I went to my audition and guess what?I didn't email first so I didn't audition yesterday. It's so deppressing and I am crying when I am writing so Please comment!

Yeah Done with another chapter.Please please please Comment!I'm happy when someone comments.It gives me courage to write so please give me some.TY. :D

BYE~ BYE~!AND SARANGHEYO~

And I'm going to vacation so I think I can't update early.Just cool of my head with stress ugh..JINJJA!!I WANT TO AUDITION!

 

-exokticfan