Spotted

Who is she?

 

If you want to listen to the leaked song here you go~. Exo K-Wolf (Leaked Song) *Ignore the nasty comments.* I just thought how it would be when it's chinese.ShinshiongKang kong... BLABLA BLA...

 

 


Weeks has passed.On a afternoon Friday,The boys are practicing their moves.And Kana was watching them today.Exo have a nervous heart.Now that they only have 1 month to debut.They are practicing everyday.Even though they have a school they balanced the time.They are happy to debut and of course they have a things that they can't do.Even they usually do before,now they can't.Exo can only sigh about that.

 


"Okay guys,Let's take a break."Suho shouted and push the button on the stereo to stop the music.After they heard the word 'break' they collapsed on the floor and panting heavily.Some of them are drinking water while sitting,acrossing their legs.Kana can only watch them and not interact as usual.

 

"Ahh~ So tired."Chen said tiredly and blew an air lying on the hard wooden floor of the studio.Kana chacking on her watch and seem surprised.When Kris saw that Kana was leaving he ask her.

 

"Where are you going?"She's shocked at the sudden voice and her shoulder went up.Whe she turned around,all of the members looking at her waiting for an answer.She doesn't like the attention on her and now she like to leave this studio imediately.

 

"Somewhere."She answered shortly and turned the knob and closed the door slowly,leaning on the door and placing her hand on her nervous chest..*That was scary* she thought and exit the place.

 

On the other hand,The Exo members watch her leave and staring the door.They are curious,why does she keeps hiding? Why didn't she tell the other members where she's going? they thought it all the time whenever they asked something and she only answer such a 'None of your business' 'Somewhere' 'You're not my mother' and lastly 'I don't have to inform to you whenever I leave'.Her answer make them curious and sometimes they call her a 'Mysterious nerd'.They all sighed in unison snapping their thoughts.

"I wonder where is Kana going."Baekhyun mumbled.The others are thinking as what he said.Kai and Sehun are whispering something and stand up to their feets.

 

"Hyung we're gonna buy bubble tea."Kai informed and Sehun waiting at the door.Luhan seems interested too and came along.They wore a jacket and mask since it's chilly at night and some people might see their face leaving the SM Building and leave the studio.

"Come back fast! Arraji?!"Suho shouted.

 

Kai's POV

We were walking down the street and we spotted the bubble tea shop.We usually go to this shop and buy our bubble teas.We walk nearer to the shop and we are greeted by lively girl.I didn't saw her before.Maybe she's new at this shop.From her looks, she's a teenager.*She's...beautiful too*.No!I shook my head. *I didn't say that.I'm not thinking about that.I mean she's ugly.She's ugly as hippo.Okay that's it.It's hippo.*I snapped at my thoughts because Luhan hyung nudged my arm.

 

"Yah!Stop staring at her Jongin-ah,what flavor?"He asked.My members ordered what they want and I,The Jongin was staring at her for a long time.She was waiting for an answer and her face is full of anger.Did I said my thoughts loud?

 

"Aishh..Just give him a Pearl tea."Luhan hyung can't take more time anymore and just order for me.Before the girl turn to make our order she gave me a death glare. What a girl.

 

"Hey what's wrong with her?"Sehun sit on the bench, nudged my arm and whisphered.

 

"I don't know,Did I blurted out my thoughts a while ago?"I asked mumbling.

 

"What's your thoughts about?Something about girl?"Luhan hyung teased me and I made a face.Sehun just laugh along with him.

 

"Aishh Are you really my friends?"I groaned and crossed my arm.The girl a while ago-,I mean the hippo came back and holding our bubble teas.

 

"Here's your order,Enjoy!"She said while eyeing me disgustedly.Aishh What's really wrong with her? One of the worker whisphered to her.We were about to go but she said something.

 

"And DON'T COME BACK AGAIN!"She shouted (at me?) and earned a smack from the one of the worker.While she's touching her head which she earned a hit.

 

"Yah! You're not supposed to bid a goodbye like that  to customer!"The one smacked the hippo shouted at her.HA HA! Shame on you!

 

"Aissh annoying jerk!I was happy when he said beautiful and suddenly he called me hippo? Aishh jerk Jerk JERK!"She mumbled and I heard that.A jerk? Who does she think she is.And suddenly I was shocked about the second thought.Did she read my mind? Nevermind.We were walking back to studio,While we were window shopping around when suddenly Luhan hyung spot something.

 

"Oh! It's Raccoon Boys! Looks like they're going to perform Let's go!."He dragged us inside the cafe.The cafe was simple and unique.We were standing near the door because it's crowded.*Maybe they are watching them.* I saw them at TV,They were pretty good.But unfortunately they get eliminated at round four.What a shame.

 

The Raccoon Boys introduced their self.When the rapper's name Kim Min Seok came out,The cheer are going crazy.

 

"And we are Raccoon Boys!"They said unison making a gesture hand.

 

"Today we are going to sing 'Like This' by Wonder girls.I know that we've done performing that on KpopStar but,We'd Like to sing infront of our fans.Hope you enjoy it!"Brian Shin said happily and making an eye gesture to his hyungs.Mckay Kim started to pluck the string and the other boys sat on their seats.

Raccoon Boys - Like This

Nareunhago jichigo ttabunhan

Jichin ilsangeul beoseona

Mwonga sangkeumhago saeropgo sinnaneun

Ireul chatgo itdamyeon

 

Nareul eoseo ttarawa sangkwaehan

Barami nege deureowa

Neoreul kkaeeonage haejulge

Yeogi nae soneul jaba

 

1~ 2~ 3~ Let's go~!

Like this yo like this

Wi araero heundeureo like this

Like this yo like this

Momeul dollyeo jwauro like this

Like this yo like this

Padocheoreom naeryeoga like this

Like this yo like this

Dagachi stop ja heundeureobwa....

.....

 

Like this ~ like this~

Like this~

 

Then the song came to an end.What goes next to the end? Clap of course.Some of the people are going wild with their cheers and unexpectedly Luhan hyung too.Sehun and I was just clapping.I was about to dragged Luhan hyung from his fanboying but he refused.

 

"Hyung Let's go.The other members are waiting for us."I said and Sehun nodded.

 

"Wait a minute.Someone's gonna perform.Let's watch it!"He said while begging to us with puppy eyes.I was about to answer him but the person on the stage speaks something.

 

"We have a surprise for you guys!It's been awhile since she perform here so this is a special stage."Kim Min Seok guy said panting.

 

"Yeah..Let's welcome Kana noona!"Brian Shin shouted and the audience clap.

 

*Kana?*I thought.

 

*Kana?*Sehun thought.

 

"KANA?!" Luhan hyung shouted when the figure apear on the stage.Luckily she didn't hear hyung because of the cheers.

 


Today um...Not gonna say something...Just comment...

 

-exokticfan

 

Update:2013/4/18