Her Profile?

Who is she?

The three Exo members was too shocked and couldn't even clap at her appearance while the others are doing it.Kana slowly sat at infront of the piano.She whispered something at the boy on her right.
And the boy gave an okay sign with his hand.She and the boy started playing instrument.Kana was playing the piano while Mckay Kim was playing the guitar.

Falling Slowly

I don't know you ,But I want you

All the more for that,Words fall through me

And always fool me,And I can't react

And games that never amount

To more than they're meant

Will play themselves out


Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time

Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You'll make it now


When Kana and Mckay Kim are middle at the stage,Luhan,Sehun and Kai watches her intensely.When someone interrupted.

 

"Sir you can sit here.Your legs must be hurt from standing."The boy named Brian said to the three young boy and pointed at the seat.They obeyed him and continued watch the person at the stage.
Before Brian can leave someone grab his arm and he turned around.

 

"Hey,Does that girl,"He pointed to the young girl at the stage,"works here?"Luhan asked him while not leaving his eyes on the front.

 

"Kana Noona?"Brian Shin asked,and Luhan nodded.

 

"Yes,It's been awhile since she come back here and work.Do you know Noona?"He explained and asked.

 

"Uh,Kind of."He replied hesitantly.

 

"Really?! So noona made a friends? That's rare."He awkwardly smile and said.

 

"Wae?"Kai asked with shocked tone but manage to keep his face.

 

"Because she doesn't trust people easily.She's kind a person that's cold and quiet towards the people she doesn't know.She doesn't easily open her heart at others.Like us,On the first day of her work here,She's cold and quite mean to us.
But it doesn't work for me.I really really want to be her friend."

 

"Why? You said that she's mean to you.Why push yourself to her?"Sehun seem to hear his words,he spoke for the first time.

 

"It's because I want to know her.I know that she's quite mysterious to you all and,me too at first but now that I know her,I want to be the person to understand her,to be the person who trust her,to trust me.
I know from the first that she's having a hard time in her life than all of you,me,us.She maybe looks like a normal nerd high school student but she's not.She's hiding herself through her big glasses making the beauty on her fades."

 

"Wow you're cool bro!Are you really younger than me?"Luhan said with his cool tone and high-fived with Brian.

 

"You said that you know her right?"Kai said with a smirk and the boy nodded with return.

 

"Why does she work here? Why doesn't she open up to others? Who is she REALLY?!"Kai said calmly and shouted frustrately the last words.

 

"Calm down Sir.First I don't know why but she said to me that she's helping some kid.Second It's because someone commanded her.Lastly,She's my Noona Yang Kana,She can dance,sing,smart,sporty,genius,pretty and at last she's the BEST A-AUCHHH!! YAH!"When he was introducing Kana and at the last word and important thing someone smack him at the head making the last word dissapear and comes with a wince of a pain.
When he turned around he saw his Minseok hyung.

 

"Yah! You've almost spill it.Your not supposed to revealed it."He said and glare at him warningly.
 

"WAE!? They said that they are her friends!"The one who rubbed his head retorted.
Kim Minseok sighed as disbelief and leaned to whisper at Brian to say something.

 

"Remember,She said she only trust you."He said while eyeing the three customers while the three of them staring at the two with curiosity at return.

 

"Never mind.I don't think I can imagine her with your words."Kai said not believing,Luhan and Sehun sighed and turned their attention at the stage.



Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time

Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice

You've made it now


Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time

Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice

You've made it now

Falling slowly sing your melody

I'll sing along

Claps and cheers come along.The live has ended and some of the people inside the cafe exiting while others are enjoying their orders.Kana and Mckay Kim started to serve the other costumer.
Kai,Sehun and Luhan leave before Kana spotted them.They were walking back to the building.As soon they enters the studio,the other member's nag was waiting for them.


"Yah! Where did you go?! Do you know we're waiting here for one hour?!"Suho nag at the three.

 

"Calm down.We did do anything trouble."Luhan said cooling off the leader.

 

"Can we just practice? Hyung you're just wasting more time by nagging."Kai said tiredly and sigh.Suho sighed and the casset and started practicing.

 

 


Hey I just found this somewhere not mine...

Drag the picture.. :)

         

             

          

-exokticfan

  

 

Update:2013/04/21