Normal days

Who is she?

Meanwhile Exo was checking the computer all day long.It's because of their video.It was the day that they will debut.

 

"Hey It's the time we have to debut."Chanyeol said.The other members nodding for understanding.

 

"Kai will debut first."Chen said.

 

"Don't worry Kai is part of us so it means we will debut with him."Suho speaked.

 

"I'm sure the girls will bully me more."Kai sighed and imagine him with filled of noonas and highschool student.Surprisingly, the highschooler girl Su Jin too.he snapped at his thoughts and shook his head.

 

"HAHA!Sure you will."Baekhyun said and D.O smacked his head.

 

"I wonder where is Kana again."They sighed unison.They want to watch it with her and she's not here again.

 

"Hey LOOK! It's out!"D.O shouted making them look at the screen again.They open the video and saw Kai got out oof the car and started dancing.

 

"Kyahh! I'M GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU KAI! GOSH!"Xiumin quealed like a fangirl.Kai looked at him with disgusted face.

 

"You should have debut first.Tsk.I can't freely walk around anymore."Kai sighed.Suho the leader,worry about him and pity the dancing machine Kai.

 

"Eyy~Isn't that good? You'll be more famous and will surrounded by many girls."Kris said plafully as he imagined a full of girl.He snapped at Sehun's word.

 

"And many Noonas too."Sehun said and laugh while Kris snapped at his thoughts when the older woman went in to his imagination.They hugged him and kissed him in the cheeks and he thought disgustedly while scrunching his face.

 

"HAHAHAHA!!"They laugh and replay the video more times

 

 

         Kana

Yesterday was Kai's debut and I'm not there.Today,I woke up late but not that late to have a detention.I groggily went to bathroom and brushes my teeth.After the morning 'thing',I leave the room and I did not saw anybody.

 

I think they practiced more to debut on stage.I was tired too,If you didn't know.Duh~What are you thinking Kana? Of course they wouldn't know where I was yesterday.Stupid.

 

Well work hard for them.I was in the kitchen preparing for their breakfast.I mean mine too.I didn't noticed that are quietly and obediently sitting at table,waiting for their food.

 

They was like puppy who just woke up and leaning on the floor.Some of them wearing thier socks while some of their buttons were open.Kai look like having a trouble.He was  hiding his face and thinking(?).*Oh,I see.He will be loved more~*I thought evilly.

 

I didn't know that I was staring too long and noticed by this maknae.He gave me a weird look and I looked away looking at the plate.What was I thinking.I served the plates with food on their front and munch it.I did not take my time to eat inside the house and I was thinking about eating my breakfast while riding a bike.

 

"Where are you going?"Chen asked as he sipped on his hot chocolate.*Jerk.Why didn't they greet me first?Tsk.*And why is he asking that? Is he have a brain? I was wearing an uniform of course school.

 

"Where else?"I said and pointed to my uniform.I picked up the last toast and leaved them.*I think they're angry because I didn't watch Kai's first teaser.*Well I did!OHMYGA!I have to read my book!.

 

When I arrived at school,there's many students walking.What are you talking about Kana? Of course it's school.Well remember I usually go to school early so I don't know.*So it means that I can't read my favorite chapter today?*

 

Sehun

I woke up today and having a good morning today.I don't know why but,I think it's because we did debut yesterday,Even though Kai is the first to reveal.I've waited that day for long time.I have to make my brother proud of me.

 

Incase you didn't know,I'm the younger brother of Oh's incorporation's owner.After my father died,he gave it to us and it means I have a share of it.But in the first place,I want to be an idol.

 

Well being found as trainee is not that hard...for me.I was just eating a dukbokki on the stall and BANG! miracle happend.It's amazing right? Yeah.Why did I doubt the woman. AHAHAHA! Yah! Oh Sehun you're going to be late!.

 

'kay stop this talk.I went to bathroom and fixed my uniform.I just sat at my usual seat happily while hyungs are seem to be tired of yesterday's practice.I saw the maid cooking and what? staring us with her soft eyes.I look at her with a confused face and she looked away.Well not my concerned.

 

But she have a dark eyes on her lower eyes part  to near her cheeks.What did she do yesterday- Yah! What's going on with you?! Are you really Oh.Sehun?Nevermind.She just leaved us as usual.

.

.

.

.

"What?! Do I really have to be tutored?"I shouted infront of my teachers face.

 

 


Sorry for the lame chapter.After gaining so much subbies I dont know what to write.-'(

I was busy because of tennies club and dance classes.If you saw me online,it's my friend so,If you want to question me something or what,PM me.BYEONG~

 

Sorry~

-exokticfan

 

Update:2013/5/10