Hang out until midnight

Who is she?

It was Saturday night.The EXO feel bored after the dinner and tired after the practice.They were sitting at the couch while staring at TV boredly.No one can sleep on that night so Chanyeol came up with an idea.

 

 

"Guys..How about we watch the movie I bought this afternoon?"He looked at the boys with creepy smile.

 

 

"What movie is that? Romance? Horror? or P..?!" Tao scream the last word.Then the boys freaked out except Kana.

 

 

"Hell..no the second one.So,what?Are we going to watch this?"He asked them.Holding the case while shaking it.

 

 

"I'm in!"Xiumin chirped.

 


"Yeah we are bored.."Kai said boredly.

 

 

"So Kana are you in?"Suho asked her .

 


"No..I'm going to do my homework"She told them.

 

 

"So...You're...scared?"Chen questioned and raised his eyebrow confusedly.

 

 

"Hell no" She replied not looking at him.

 

 

"Watch with us then."Well actually she's not scared of anything.Well she doesn't have a chance to watch movie.

 

 

After awhile...

"WAHHH!!!!!!" "OH MY GOD!DON'T KILL HER!!" "Yah! stop tugging on my shirt"

 

 

Suho,Kris and Lay was staring at the screen intensely.D.O's eyes was about to pop out.Baekhyun and Chanyeol were hugging while Xiumin and Luhan were holding hands.Kai and Sehun looking at them weirdly.And Kana was yawning all this time.And the movie came to an end.

 

 

"Finally I can't concentrate to watch it because hyungs are screaming louder than the speaker."Kai complained and sighed.

 


"Yeah you all like a fangirls on the school."D.O said.

 

 

"Wahhh~~~ I thought Kana were going like KYAA~~ OPPA! TURNED THAT OFF! IT'S SO SCARY~!"Chanyeol said and imitated a  scaredy girl and start tugging on the person behind him.

 

 

"Tch...No"She replied bluntly.

 

 

"Hyung do that again."Xiumin said.

 

 

"Yah! HYUNG! I'm not your hyung.You're my hyung"He pouted.

 

 

"I don't look like.Right Kana?" He smile widely and convincing her.

 

 

"Whatever I'm sleepy.Nyt~"She yawned and just like that she just walked to her room.


                                                                               

It's Monday again.Kana went off early as usual while the boys barged in into her room.They inhaled her scent which is so sweet while doing their work in her room.

 

"Yah hyung It's nothing in this room."Chen said while searching in her desk.

 

"Yeah..I think it's good to give up."Kris said while having a dissapointed face.They just eat their breakfast that Kana made and they went off to school.

 

At School..

"Hey babe!"Chanyeol called the familiar figure on the hallway.The way he called her makes the other student suspicious.

 

 

"Do they really want me to die..?"Kana mumbled and sighed as she ignore him and went to her first class.

 

 

She was walking towards her seat when suddenly someone put her foot to tripped her.Unfortunately she wasn't looking down and tripped making a loud sound.They laughed their butts and she was embarassed.Her knee was bleeding and no one knows and saw that.She looked up and it was the one of the Kim Hee Chee's gang member,Ji yoon.She ignored it and walks past her and sat at her seat.

 

 

"Kring~~~"

 

 

Sehun's POV

I saw it.I said I saw it.She tripped and I know she gets embarassed.Yah~ Sehun what's the fuss about that? Tch.I check on her but she seems...fine.Anyways Why do I care? Tss..Remember I'm a ice flower prince.
I know that she's just acting cool when around us.Tsk! I hate her from that.I know that she's giggling and bragging in her head that she's living with us.But,Why didn't she say the other that shes living with us? Weird..Anyways I hate her...I hate girls,woman Argh...!

 


"What are you doing Sehun?Go in"D.O hyung said.Even though we're at the same class I call him hyung.

 

 

When I enters the classroom the laughing turn out into giggling.Tsk!Kai hyung just walk past me.And we 'four went to our seat.

 

 

"So guys you have to be partner in this project.So that you can make it fast."She ordered and soon the other girls stare at me seductively.Eeew..~

 

 

"'kay I will count on three minutes and before the time ends you have to make a partner okay? Now go!"She said and all the girls came to me some of them went to my hyungs.But more girls to me.They tugging and clinging to me and it irrites me.Ugh!

 

 

"STOP!Go back to your seats!"Ms.Lee shouted.What is she trying to do now?

 

 

"Since you guys can't partner up easily I will decide it.The someone in your left seat will be your partner GOT IT?!"She shouted the last part and my classmates groaned.Except boys.

 

 

 

*Great Now I have to partner with maid.*

 

 


Eyy~You are all meanie jokes LANG! I will just decide.I decided to make a new fic.

And now the character in my mind is Kai and Luhan.

But anyways here's the update.

 


I really really really inlove with him!!

Kai and Luhan making fun of maknae!

 

And Sehun was like 'WATCHA DOING THERE?'

 

-exokticfan

 

Update:2013/04/06