Real man appeared

Who is she?

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes,Mr.Oh.You will be tutored."Mr.Choi sighed.It's because his grades were falling and in a few days he will be introduces as EXO's maknae member.Mr.Choi worry about his image so he offered it to him.

 

"Can't just my hyungs teach me?"He asked.He doesn't want anyone who he doesn't know.Maybe some crazy fan will teach him so he was worried.

 

"You know,your hyungs are busy too.They can't teach you everyday and if,do you want to be burden from your member?"He crossed his arms.Sehun's answer is of course not.He can't do nothing but a little nod.Mr. Choi smiled at satisfaction.

 

"I will search for a student that will teach you.Don't worry,I will pick the right one."He reassured making Sehun sigh in relief.It was the end of the school and today they don't have practice.

 

 

 

"Unnie! Unnie!"Kana heard a girl's voice from her back.She saw petite girl running to catch with her.It was Su Jin.

 

"Annyeong."Kana didn't wanted to sound cold but she did.Su Jin brightly smiled at her.They were walking to exit the gates but greeted by bunch of the boys.

 

"Annyeong,Kana-ah!Su Jin too."Xiumin greeted happily and the EXO followed his actions too.Su Jin always greet brightly as usual.She turned to left and saw Kai.She awkwardly bowed at him making Kai confused.

 

"Yah! What happend to you?"

 

"Kaja!"She did not replied at him and dragged them to go home.She leaved Kai with unknown expression.As they walking,people turned their heads at them.It's because of Kai.Remember he was the first member to introduce.

 

"We're getting popular."Baekhyun was so amazed.

 

"I don't really like it."Su Jin mumbled and Kana nodded and agreed.

 

   "Look,He's the first member of the EXO." "He's so handsome."

"You're such a trouble."Su Jin mumbled.Kai heard it and unknowingly smirk.He surprisinly grabbed her waist and leaned closer.

 

"Aren't you like me too?"He whisphered into her ears making Su Jin face red.The people around them giggle because of his sweetness.He doesn't know why but he's starting to like teasing her.

 

"I-I do not!Get away from me."She said and pushed him away making Kai laugh.All of her blood was on her face and she avoided Kai to not see her face.She clings onto Kana and whined.

 

"Nice move,Kai!"Kris hold up his hands make high-five and Kai punch him in the arm.Some of the other member especially Suho look at him weirdly.*Thers's somthing happening about him.I didn't know that our Kai have that side*Suho happily thought.

 

"Are you going home now?"Su Jin asked Kana.

 

"Wae?Are you going somewhere else?"Kana asked softly and Su Jin nodded.

 

"Where?"Chen asked popping out somewhere making them flinched.

 

"Aisshh...You're scaring me,SUNBAE!!"Su Jin shouted and EXO laugh at her cuteness.And there this one person seems so trouble.Of course it's maknae Sehun.

 

"What's wrong Sehun-ah?"Lay speaked up.Sehun decided not to say somthing so that they wouldn't worried about him.The cold Sehun surprisngly smiled at him.

 

"Nothing,Hyung."Lay was staring at him and seemed to be shocked.

 

"Wait for me."Su Jin said and run away.They turned their heads unison where she headed and it was a kindergarten school.

 

Some children were playing and some of them was going home with their mom.They followed Su Jin and she was bidding a goodbye to one of the teacher.

 

"Goodbye,Seonsaengnim."She bowed while she hold the boy hands.The boy didn't speak anything and just bow.Su Jin walked to Kana and EXO's side and introduces the boy.

 

"This is my little brother,Jaejin.Say hello Jaejin."She commanded but the boy was hiding behind her and peeking at them.Chanyeol and Baekhyung seemed so happy and giggle at the boy's cuteness.

 

"Don't worry,They are my friends.Say hello Jaejin-ah."She said and the boy just wave his hand.

 

"Sorry,he's shy."She assured them and they nod.Kana smiled widely and and bent down at his height.

 

"Annyeong~.I'm Kana noona."She introduce and he nodded.His cheeks were turning pink that makes him cute.He kissed Kana's cheeks make the older boys jealous.

 

"Hey~,You're pretty good."Chanyeol compliment and pouted.Kana ruffled his hair and pick him up.

 

 

 


HAHAHA!! So many cute scenes today.

Just afraid because 3 of my friend leaved me.HUHUHU~ T.T

Recently,I'm not thinking about EXO's comeback,I don't know why but I hope they don't come back(No offense).

Just thinking if they come back,they would steal our hearts again T,T and what? After they comeback and goodbye,They would make us wait again.Now,I'm starting to like Teen Top L.Joe...I don't really know B.A.P members.I told you,I only like EXO but they broke my heart.=_=

Sorry for the drama~

Sorry for this too but Can you take a see on my second fanfic.Thanks

Here.Meanie You

-exokticfan

 

2012/05/12