Who

Who is she?

After school,Kana was the last one who leaved the classroom and called by Mr.Choi.She obeyed him and she was confused.No one really calls her even her teachers.She was a little scared and have a bad feeling about this.*Why would he call me?*They was walking down the hallways when,suddenly Mr.Choi speaked and stopped at his tracks.She stopped to and look at  Mr. Choi.

 

"You must be confused,Why did I called you right?"He ask the obvious thing.*Just spill it already.*She didn't reply at him and just stare at him.

 

"Remember,There will be test coming this month.I want you teach someone."He said.Kana was too bored and just nodded her head.

 

"Who will I teach,Mr.Choi?"She ask uninterestingly scratching her head.He smiled because she did not even protest and obey his words.

 

"Teach Jaeho and help him to get high grade at coming test.*What?!He's..worse than Kimchi!*she thought.

"What will I recieve if I teach him?"She ask nonchalantly.Mr.Choi held his chin and thinking.

 

"I will give you money."He replied but Kana seems to no have interest about that.She frowned and complained.

 

"I don't need that."

"If you teach 1 more person,I will give you anything.Can you handle it?"He ask and leaned his hands on her shoulders.*How many dumb people are in this school?*She thought sarcastically and sighed.She unknowingly nodded and wanting to go home quickly.

 

"Who is the other person?"She asked.

 

"Oh Sehun."

 

 

 

 

Speaking of that person,he's at his room.Thinking about his homework.Tryin hard to solve the problems while finding the answer at his books.He turned the pages,and as he change the pages,the faster he turned.He growned and ruffled his hair in annoyance.

 

"Aisshh,Why are you so dumb,Oh Sehun."He emote.Good thing that his hyungs are practicing today.He take a rest practicing and study hard but how much he tried it was just a fruitless time.

 

"I should have been in studio practicing not solving this !"He shouted.Instead of studying he likes to practice more.Na~He likes to dance right.*What do I do?What if my brother finds out about this?*He thought.

 

He rest and went downstairs to drink water,when he heard a clanking from kitchen.He saw Kana cutting some vegetables and putting some garlic on pot.He went near her because the refrigerator was beside her and opened it.Kana saw him but did not stop her work.Sehun went to the living room and the TV.

 

 

"The son of the Senator Yang Hyun Soo,Yang Hee Suk becomes a succesful business man.At such at young age,Mr. Yang Hee Suk is just 21 yrs. old who started building his company at 19 yrs. old."Sehun felt pressence behind him so he turned around to see Kana who have an unreadable expression.She went near the screen and watch the news.

 

 

"His mother married the Senator,Yang Hyun Soo and treated Yang Hee Suk as his son.He works everyday night and balance his time with the school days and he will work at the company again.The students in his school knows him and admire his hard-working.This was the reason,why his father was proud of him."Kana clenched her teeth.Her back was facing Sehun so he can't see it.But he saw the girl's hand turning into a fist while her knuckles are turning white.

 

Sehun looked at confusion.After the news about Mr. Yang Hee Suk,She walked away and cut the remaining vegetables.*Weird..*

 

Sehun turned off the TV and instead of going back to his room,He watched Kana's movements.He sat on the counter chair and leaned his head onto his palm watching the girl.Her back was facing him so he can't see what was she doing.

 

 

"Who are you Yang Kana?"Sehun blurted.Kana was into the cutting the vegetables fiercely,when she heard Sehun's question.She accidentaly cutted her finger deep make it bleed hard.She winced a little but not enough to be heard by the boy.

 

"What?"She replied with annoyance on her tone.

 

"That's the twelfth question."*What?*Remember when Chanyeol and Baekhyun requested to question her and she gave one chance each person.Sehun did not question by that time,and now he was asking for it.

 

*Dang!I was not prepared.*Minutes passed by,Kana didn't answer it.Sehun sipped his water when suddenly Kana answered.

 

 

"Do you really want to know?"She turned around and the boy stopped drinking.He stared at her,means he wants to know.

 

 

"I'm your tutor.."

 


Oh My GODDDD!!! EXO REALLY CAME!!!

Oh and I will go to Korea this June YEEYEYYEYEYEYEY!!!!!!

I'M SO REALLY EXCITED WOOHOHOHOHO!!!

I HOPE I CAN MEET THEM...*IT'S IMPOSSIBLE* TSK TSK....:(

Anyways I update today hahahah...Sorry not updating for years...Kidding.

The midterm test are coming and I'm not studying...-_-

 

-exokticfan

 

Update:2013/05/24