Question! Sorry just another poll..

Who is she?

Uh...Hi Subbies...Just a little poll hope you answer..

 

I want to make a new AFF(Someday..)

Choose 1 or 2 if you like the plot.

 

1.(Idol's name) is your bestfriend.(You) are his bestfriend since start of the high school.He's attractive and popular.All the girls are envious of you because you're with him always.But unfortunately you are only his bestfriend(You fell inlove with him everyday.But suddenly,He tells you that he likes your cousin,(___).He ask (you) if (you) can help him with her.(You) said 'yes'.Of course who would turn off their bestfriend.(Your) cousin(__),are close with you since you were a child.She would talk all of her embarassing moments and sad memories occurs around her.One day,She told you that she likes (Idol's name).They get close to each other,(Idol's name) who's around you always,hangs out more with your cousin.You help him to arrange the event for your cousin (___) to ask her if she would be the girlfriend of him,To your help it's succeed.Now they are dating,(Idol's name)would always talk to you,what happend to them and what his feelings even your cousin (__) report what a lovely day happend to them.But what they didn't know that you are dying everyday at their story and suffering from a disease at the same time.You died and that's when (Idol's name) know his feelings for you but it's too late,you're gone.The guardian said that you have mission to do and you have to complete.You came back at the human's side but don't have the memories.....bla bla bla hahahah..How can you complete the mission when you don't know yourself?

 

Whooo...That was long hahahaha!!

2.(You),having a mother is a hard life.After your father died,the happiness on your mother was all gone.You had to suffer from the books because you are the one who will be the daughter of the biggest company at asia and you have to inherit it.Before your father died,he wants to be a singer.But due to his age no one accepted him.He gave you a mission that you will fulfill his dream and be the famous singer.You are confused what will you choose.Your mother will take you a lesson for everything to make you a her perfect daughter.After your father died,she marries a middle aged man,which she's most afraid of,because he is her erted bio-father.One day,You were accused by your mom which is your father is the criminal but it turned out to be you,like you're flirting with him.Your mom cursed a words and bad things about you coming out to .You ran away from the house and your father's brother I mean your uncle picks you up and brought to his home.His sons and him are living with him and you forget about your mothers bad mouthed.You decided to go to Korea to study a long time ago.But you have nowhere to go.You asked your uncle and he said that he have a korean friend there and he works there a long time ago so he said that can help you out.You will be living with them but you will be greeted by hell.Will everything will be alright if you live with (Idol' name)?

 

K so PLEASE CHOOSE ONE!