YANG KANA...

Who is she?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwh3RMJl28♦ (If you don't want to be sad don't play it)


It's 8AM.In Seoul National High, students are passing through the gate.Chitchatting with their friends,walks towards the lockers and classroom.While Kana is reading her book.Waiting for the class to starts.No one are around.She goes to school before her classmates enters the classroom.She always sit on the last row at the window side.No one talks to her except for her teachers.She's the kind of girl that not bother what happening or what accident happend at school.Actually no one knows what's on her mind or what is she thinking.She always have blank,cold and poker face.Even if she's getting bullied she just passed it and walked it off.No one saw her smilling face.She's always like that since she was kid.But it's only at school.They don't know the true of her.

 

 "Kyaaa!!!Oppa.." The 5 boys or known as 'flower boy' sat at their seat.Her classmates enters the classroom.There was a girls following the boys and fangirling toward the flower boys. All you can hear is squealing and the fangirls are screaming at the top of their lungs.But Kana did not bother about it.Even if they are the Queenka's or Kingka's she's not interested,Not a little bit.'Flower boys' or known as Exo are Kingka's at the school.Because of their looks and personality.Some of them are lively but some of them are cold or maybe they are only acting infront of the students and teachers.They are not only 5 but 12 members.The 5 members are Kana's classmate,And the others are seniors.
The five members are D.O,Kai,Sehun,Chen and Tao.The other members are         Suho,Kris,Luhan,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Xiumin and Lay.

 

As the class is about to start her teacher arrived.They greet their teacher and bow to her.The teacher starts the class.Saying about Nature.1 hour past...
 "And thats the lesson for today and don't forget to do your homework.Goodbye Everyone!" Ms. Gu waved at the students and left the classroom.
 "Yah! Nerd do my homework.I need it before the school ends.You know what will happen if you don't,Kaja.." One of her classmate approched her.The girl named Kim Hee Chee dragged her friends out of the room after she's done talking to Kana and handed her her assignment.Kana only sighed and nothing can do about it.After all,all of them are gangster.


 

Time has passed quickly.It was lunch.All of her classmates heading to the cafeteria with their friends.At lunch the seniors and juniors are going to be in the same cafeteria.Eating with their seniors and juniors or eat with your friends.All of the students eat their lunch and suddenly the 12 Kingka of school gathered and entering the room too.You can hear the girls giggling and squealing.Fixing their hair look at mirror and sat at their seat uncomfortably revealing their legs.But 'Flower Boys' Just shrugged it off and sat at their usual seat.While Kana is spending her lunch time at library,reading book,doing something or take a nap.She don't want to spend her lunch time at cafeteria.She find it noisy there.She rather going to the library or quiet place to relax.She went to cafeteria once but some of the students giving her death glares and can't concentrate to do her things.
 

 

 "Ding~Dong~" The school bell rang.Minding her the next class,Geography.She quickly packs her lunch and drag her feet inside the classroom.She enters the classroom with her cold aura.Everyone is gossiping how cute and handsome are the Kingka's and Queenka's today at the lunch.It's relief that no one notices her walking to her seat.The teacher began to start the class and teach his students.

 

Fast Forward....

 "Yah!Where is my homework? Did you do it? Hand it to me now!" Kim Hee Chee and her gangs surround Kana and follows her in the library.She forgot to return the book at the library and now she forgot to do Hee Chee's homework.
She just shook her head and about to walk away but one of the gang stop her and push her in to the book shelf,making the all books on the shelf fall and caused a loud sound.
 "Who is that?!" one of the teacher handling the library shocked at the sound making her flinch and dashed where the sound came from.
 "Who did this!?" She pointed the books that falls from shelf laying on the ground.

 "HER!" All of Hee Chee's friends pointed you except her.One of them elbowed her.
 "Y-Yeah! She did that!" Kim Hee Chee pointed the books and look at the librarian.
 "MS. YANG YOU HAVE TO GET BACK THAT BOOKS TO EACH SHELF! MAKE SURE IT BY THE ORDERS!"

 "And you!" She pointed the girls infront of her."Why are you here OUT NOW!"
 "Ne~...Goodluck Nerd." The girl named Han Jiwon and one of the gang whispered at Kana.She can only sighed and slowly pick the book and return to its self.

 

After she's done on her work,she slowly walked towards the gate.She raise her arm and saw her clock,7 pm.When she's walking,she heard a sound coming from under the bridge which was her way to go home.She saw a bunch of man's shadow.

*Maybe some drunkards..* She thought and walked to their way.They were not fighting though.Maybe it will just begin.She slowly walking under the bridge and saw bunch of boys that wearing a uniform,uniforms in her school.They did not noticed that Kana is watching them from far.She slowly notice who was the boys and shocked.She did not think that that boys are bad.
She snapped at her thoughts when the black suit men came and grabbed her neck.Pointing the knife in to her neck.He dragged you to the bunch of boys.Standing and watching you.


 "If you don't give the money,I will kill her." The man who still locking your neck shouted at the boys.

 "You'll be the one who will die if you don't let me go.." She whisphered at the man.

 "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" He replied.*The voice is familiar though* The man thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "You know that I can kill you in 1 second..."


 


 

 


YEAH!!! And I'm done with 1st chapter... I think that I improved my writing skills than before but not that perfect.Anyway if you want to suggest me somthing or want me to do something just comment there..Thanks!

 

HELL YEAH!!! HAHAHA!!