marriage day part 1(KiSeop)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

one month later.

Today was the day I was gonna get married. My mom was gonna give me away. My dad got too emotional to do it.

"Seoppie are you ready?" My mom asks. I shake my head.

"Wae? Do you have a fever?" She asks pressing her hand to my forehead.

"Anyi umma. Im nervous."

"Dont be." She says patting my cheek.

"But how will people view us afterwards?"

"It doesnt matter what people think. As long as you are happy. Arasseo?" I nod.

"Ready now?" I nod. I link my arm with her and we start walking towards the stairs. We walk down and stand at the door. I nod and Hoon's niece starts walks in dropping the flowers. I watch as all my guys friend follow with their girlfriends. I smile. My mom and I start walking. I watch MinHo while I walk closer. He smiles at me. I give a small smile back. We reach the end. My mom lets me go and I link arms with MinHo. We face the priest who was DongHo's dad. Everything was a blur until when we could kiss.

"Unless there is anyone who objects to these two men who love each other very much becoming as one then you may kiss." We lean in and are about to kiss when the door flies open.

"I OBJECT!" People gasp. We look at the person there. Or two actually. That screamed it together.

"Hyung?" MinHo says.

"Noona?" I say at the same time. I watch as SooHyun's sister charges down the aisle with someone I have never seen before.

"KiSeoppie you know I love you and that I have the stuff. And I have a bad feeling about this." She says.

"Naege mworago?"

"Plus he got Sulli pregnant. While he was with you." I look at MinHo.

"Is this true?" He dosnt answer. That was all the answer I need. I rip the ring off and throw iy at him. I run out and run all the way to the music station where the rest of the members were to promote. They couldnt get off for my wedding. I run into the room with tears streaming down my face. Hoon catches me.

"Wae? Why did he do this?!??!" I scream. I know they know.

"Because he doesnt love you enough tk treat you right hyung. Kwaenchana. You will always have us. I promise that." I nod at DongHo's answer.

"Urie partey kaja? JaeSeop asks.(Lets go party?) I nod and change into more normal clothes. Hoon picks me up bridal style and carries me into the van. I cling onto him.

"Mianhae Soo hyung. Im like stealing hoon away from.you." i say.

"Kwaenchana." He starts driving and we end up at BTOB's dorm. They were there for the wedding. And see they left right after I did to get here. We climb out and they let us in.

"Soju?" IlHoon asks me handing me a glass. I nod and drink it one shot. He refills it. Hoon starts playing music. The first song that plays is farewell party. I toss back 3 more glasses quickly and start singing and dancing alongbto it. Statement of fact: i have a really low alcohol.tokerance. i was already tipsy. I drink 4 more while the others are more drunk then me already. I got a boy starts.playing and Kevin and Sungjae get up. We start doing the dance. When that song is over I dont need a man starts playing. Me and kevin dance that. 

"I DONT NEED A MAN!!!" I shout along to the song. At the end Alone starts playing. I pulk everyone else up and we start doing the dance like how they did at Mama. Jaeseop was my partner. Him and DongHo broke up last month. At the end of the song i lean in and peck his lips as a joke. He makes a face. We all laugh.