Explained.(Reis pov)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

KiSeop was the one who helped me get my business started up. After I moved and The business just started he sent me some money to help find a place. And then he always wore clothing we made and stuff so we were able to expand into the company we are now." I say.

"oh." Everyone says and nods.

"why didnt you ask your brother for help too?" Hoon asks hurt.

"oppa mianhaeyo. But i didnt want to bother you. KiSeop insisted that i use the money and stuff. But thanks for still talking to me after I moved. You and our other brother are the only ones who actuaully did. So i was always fine.

"okay." He says. 

"you know. Love isnt easy. But we all have each other and we will always love each other. So we will always be one big happy family." Soohyun says.

"well brother in laws i hope we have a lot of room. Because me and Dongho are gonna get married and I have a baby on the way."

"what!" Hoon shouts.

"well I proposed the same day KiSeop proposed to AJ. And were gonna getbmarried in 2 weeks. We were gonna tell you guys but you were all so busy with 2Seops wedding that I let it be. And the baby is mine. And we made the choice together to have a kid. Because we love each other and were going to make everything work. And youre all right. Love isnt easy. And its not supposed to be. But how you react to it matters. And we are all reacting accordingly to it." Dongho explains. Everyone smiles.

"fine." They say.

"but if you ever hurt my baby sister." Hoon says stepping close.

"Brother in law or not. Group member or not. You will regret it." DongHo nods and Hoon ruffles his hair affectionately. 

"i love you." Dongho whispers to me in english.

"I love you too." I whisper back in the same language and we kiss.

"EEEEWWWWWW!" We break apart and look at the others. We laugh.

"yep. We will alqays be on big happy family!" I shout. Everyone nods and smiles.