2

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

**Hoon** 

I started scrolling through my phone again and chose a song. A-OH! by Super Junior M started playing.(sorry that started playing while I was starting this.) I sing the one line that means everything to me.

"So let's go oh woah." 

"Okay, you guys we are here." Manager Hyung says. We unbuckle our seatbelts and climb out of the car. We walk into the recording studio. Manager Hyung lays out the schedule for us. Soohyun and I were recording our duet first. We both walk into the recording booth and put our earphones on. Soohyun gives the people on the other side of the glass a thumbs up and the music starts playing. 

"I have something that I want to do now.Small plans to meet people have gotten more frequent..."(too lazy. but u guys know the song) When we are done the others join us and we start recording standing still. As usual, when recording I'm in the middle of SooHyun and AJ. AJ throw his arm around my shoulders. Before soohyun looked like he didn't care. Today was different, though. Cause he punches AJ when AJ throws his arm around me. I gasp and automatically bend down to check on AJ. Soohyun throws his headphones off and just walks out. Kiseop and Kevin follow him. Dongho and Eli get ice for Aj. One thought goes through my head, well two actually. 1) Why the did he just do that? and two) How the did I fall in love with him?  Because I just realized that.