Are we really gonna be like this again? part 1(Kiseop)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

I sigh and open my eyes. I look at Minho than get out of bed. I grab a pair of white skinny jeans and a blue shirt. I throw on a black jacket and walk outside. I head to the kitchen and see Kevin and everyone else there. I sit at the empty seat.

"Okay since everyone is here why don't we talk about everything that is going on." Eli says. We nod.

"Okay so Soo and Hoon you guys are back together for a second chance?" The said boys nod.

"And Kiseop you and minho will try one more time to make things work?" I nod.

"And Kevin dear. Shall we tell them now?" Kevin nods.

"Hana. Dul. Set ." They both hold up their left hands and we see the engagement rings. I jump up and hug Kevin screaming like a little girl.

"Congrats you guys." Everyone else says. I continue swirling and hugging kevin. Eli pulls me off.

"Okay dont kill him before I marry him." He says. I pout and sit back down. Minho walks in.

"Jagiya what's wrong?"

"Nothing." He pokes my cheek.

"Don't lie to me." He says.

"Eli hyung was being mean." Minho looks at the said boy.

"He wasn't being mean Seoppie. He was just being his overproctective jealous self." Kevin says. I laugh and Eli glares at us.

"What its true." Kevin says. He crosses his arms over his chest.

"Kiseop you wanna come with me? SHINee would like to see ya again." Minho says. I nod and get up. He interlaces our fingers and walks to the door. He stops and puts his shoes on. I do the same. He re-interlaces our fingers and we walk outside to his car. He drives us back to his dorm and he runs around and opens my door. He offers a hand to me. I smile and take his hand. He closes the door and interlaces our fingers again. He walks to the door and punches in the code. He opens the door and takes off his shoes. I do the same once again.

"Guys I'm home. Kiseop is with me!" He shouts. We look at the direction of running feet and see Taemin and Key running to us. They both drag me into a hug.

"YOU'RE BACK!" They scream. Onew and Jonghyun show up.

"Hyungs get your boyfriends off mine. Preferably before they kill him." They nod and Jonghyun grabs Key while Onew grabs Taemin. The dragged away boys pout and I laugh.

"Haven't changed." They nod.

"Let's all go shopping!" Taemin screams. We all nod and head outside. We climb into their van and Jonghyun drives us to the underground mall not that far away. We head inside and I reach for Minho's hand. He shakes his head and I pout. I look at the others being all lovey dovey and fine while I got him. Him who never cared before but suddenly does. I sigh and walk into a nearby store. Minho follows. I grab random shirts off a rack without looking at them and head into the dressing room. I throw one on and head walk out where Minho is sitting in a chair waiting for me to come out. The rest of SHINee is there too. Key gasps.

"That's perfect for you!' He says. I nod. It was a tight fitting blue shirt with green stars along the side. I walk back inside and set it on the side to buy. I throw on another one

 This one was pink but loose fitting. I walk out and key shakes his head. I smile trusting him and his fashionista sense. I walk back in and put in the plain black one with red on the hem. I walk out and see only Minho.

"Where are the others?"

"I told them to go walk around because I wanted to be alone with you." I nod.

"So what do you think?" I ask turning around. He smiles and gives me a thumbs up. I smile back and he opens his arms. I sigh and start making my way towards him.

"OPPA!!" Someone screams and sits in his lap and kisses him. I back up and turn into the stall. I lock the door behind me. The thing that disturbed me the most is not only was it the same girl from the first time but he also didn't push her away. Again.