Meeting you part 1(Kiseop)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

I  change back to regular clothes and run out to the cashier. I pay for everything and run away. 

"Kiseop come back!" Minho calls to me. I ignore him.

"Crap!" I run more and more with tears streaming down my face. I crash into someone. We fall to the ground.

"Omo Mianhae. I wasn't paying attention." I whisper and climb up off of him. I wipe more tears away.

"It's okay. Kinda hard to when you're crying . Is everything okay?"

"Yeah... just got cheated on again that's all." He wraps me into a hug. It felt really safe.

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't go through that. Especially twice." I nod.

"What's your name by the way?" I ask.

"It's Zitao. But you can just call me Tao."

"From Exo-M right?" 

"Yep. And you're Kiseop from U-Kiss." I nod.

"Kiseop there you are? Are you okay? Min... oh hey Tao. What you doing here? And why you holding Seoppie hyung?" I turn at Taemin's voice.

"I'm fine. And I just met Tao because I ran into him."

"Minho hyung and Sulli are doing this again to you aren't they?" Tao says. I nod.

"How did you know?" Taemin and I ask at the same time.

"Well... you're my bias from U-Kiss so yeah. And Exo hyungs told me about it as soon as it happened. They had to keep me from killing Minho. But I still can't look at him the Same."

"Oh... arasso." We say. I look up and see Minho.

"KISEOP!" He shouts and starts running to us.

"Tao time to go. You wanna come with me somewhere?" He nods and I take his hand. I start running leading him to our destination. I knock at the door.

"What are you doing here? Is everything okay hyung?"

----------------------------------_------------------------

Who do you guys want to be the one who answers the door? Just comment or pm your preference. Okay sorry for not updating as often. I was busy with exams than my internet crashed on me for THREE WHOLE DAYS!!!!! It was really hard on me. :'( but I love all of you readers and subbies. And try not to hate how Sulli is gonna be in this. Like really. Because she might be a big . ----nuestismyidol101