Moving on part 3(Kiseop)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

I walk over to Hoon while he was on his bed and bumped his shoulder. He was still staying with me. 

"So what did you guys talk about?" I ask.

"Getting back together."

"Bwoh! What happened to what u said on the way to work?!"

"I looked at his face." I sigh and put my arms over his shoulders. He was crying like crazy.

"Hey don't cry. Everything is gonna get better from here." I whisper. He nods and tries to stop his tears. I wipe away the last remaining tears and smile. I pat his hand and stand up.

"I'm gonna get some ice cream okay?" He nods.

"Let me guess vanilla with strawberry slices and a heart made out of whip cream?" He nods. That was how he always had ice cream when we were at home. I walk outside and head to the kitchen. I bumped into Soohyun.

"Why did you do all that?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Look if you truly love Hoon like you say than stay away from him. He doesnt deserve to get hurt again because of your mistakes. Its happened enough."

"Fat chance."

"Than you dont love him." I walked out with the ice cream and head back to the room.

"Hoon can I feed you?"

"You dont have to do that."

"But I want to."

"Fine." He sighs. I laugh and stick a finger in the whip cream when he looks away.I sit down on the bed behind him.

"Look at me." He complies and I wipe the whip cream onto his face.

"YAH!" He screams and tackles me. The ice cream went flying. I laughed and crashed onto my back. He gets up quickly. I grab im and pull him back down. I pulled too fast and when he fell our lips crashed together. I kissed him. And he kissed me back. My head was spinning and I didnt care. We hear the door open.