why did you lie part 2(noones pov)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

Hoon pulls away from the kiss then wraps in arms around Soonhyun. "You promise. You said you will never do it again. Why Soonhyun?" Soonhyun didn't answer. He stood there with a painful look on his face. "Answer me."
"I'm sorry. I did promise you," he said looking a away. Hoon release him.
"Then why? Why would you try to do it again?"
"..."
"Soonhyun?"
"Because..."
"Because what?"
"Because I can't get over what I done to you!" Soonhyun turns away. "I ruined this relationship. Now everything won't be they same between us. I messed up. I messed up big time Hoon. Please forgive me." Soonhyun squeezed his eyes shut. Right now, he was in so mich pain. Hoon stares at him. He sigh going over to Soonhyun. He stood in front of him. He grabs Soonhyun hands showing him the cuts.
"Soonhyun. Of course I forgive you. You really crushed me but I still forgave you. I know you are in a lot of pain. But cutting yourself won't make it go away. What you are doing to yourself isn't good. Please, don't ever try to hurt yourself again. Don't you love me?"
"Of course Hoon."
"Then don't hurt me by hurting yourself. You don't worry anymore. I forgive you." Soonhyun looks up at Hoon. He smile at him. Soonhyun smiles back. When Hoon release his hands Soonhyun embrace him holding Hoon tight in his arms.