7

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

"You got me bewitched." Blood on the dancefloor.

~Someone's POV~~

I see Soohyun pull Hoon into his lap. I clench my fist. One thought goes througj my head over and over again. Hoon you will be my boyfriend, I swear it to the heavens.

~~Soohyun's POV~~

"If you dont love me dont do this to me." I look at Hoon after he says that.

"It's not that I don't love you. It's just because you are so perfect that I doubt my feelings for you. You deserve better than me yet you choose to be with me." I start crying. Because it all is true. Hoon puts his hand to my cheek. 

"I choose you everytime because I love you. If i had to choose between the world and you as long as its you Im okay." He smiles at me. I kiss the npalm of his hand

"I love you to Hoon. And I promise I will stop doubting and all the negative thinking.  Just dont leave me alone." He nods and kisses md. I kiss him back. I pick him up bridal style and carry him ninto the rom. thank god everyone left already. I carefully lay him on the bed as if he is a piece of porcelian that will break at any rough movement. I lie on top of him and he removes my shirt. I kiss him than pull back and remove his shirt. We take off the rest of our clothes. We both want this so bad. Even if it is our first time. I enter him gently. He smiles at me.

"Am I hurting you?" I ask. I dont want to hurt him. He shakes his head.

"Continue goddamit." He says. i nod and repeat the motion over and over and over again. It wasn't long before we both came. Hoons nails dug into my shoulder as he came. I screamed Hoons name. I sink into the bed next to him and pull him against me. We were sleeping spoon-to-spoon. We close our eyes and go into our dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeoboseyeo. Yeah I dont write very well. Its kinda akward for me to. yet there is others who can do it lkke its nothing.

Im a fail.

Hoon: You are not a fail.

Me: Am to.

U-Kiss: Are not. Stop degrading yourself.

I smile and laugh. Okay okay you guys. dont get so irratated. I will probably update later on tonight. its is only 8:41 pm here and I need something to do. its spring break for jesus christ. Haha there is someone at our schol we call jesus. he wont respond tyio anytghing else.