12

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

**Eli**

I open the door to our dorm for us. We walk outside. We were greeted by the smell of food cooking.

"Yah whos cooking? Its 12 you should be sleeping." Soohyun shouts.

"Everyone who wasnt on schedule today is. Now sit down. We made something that Kevin is introducing to us." Dongho's head pops out of the kitchen into the hallway.

"Sit down you guys." He said. He had a pitcher in his hand and he was mixing ittogether.

"Is that pink lemonade?" I ask. He nods.

"Dongho less talking more helping." AJ said while wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Arasso. Kaja." He said and pushed AJ away so he could walk away. He added the pitcher to the already set table. Kevin comes out carrying a plate. He puts it down and I'm suprised at what it was. 

"Oo."

"I know its not your favorite but its the best I could do. im still not as good when it comes to cooking."

"Its fine Kev. I havent had this in a long time." Hoon pokes the plate.

"What is that?" He asks.

"Its ribs covered in barbeque sauce." Kevin says before disappearing. Kiseop appears with a bowl of salad. I make a face which makes him laugh. Kevin reappears with glasses. Dongho and Aj show up with a pitcher of water. They sit down and we follow suit.

"So what was the big thing you wanted to tell uus AJ?" Hoon asks. During our schedules he got ab text from AJ. AJ smiles and holds up his hand. Dongho follows suit while blushing. We immediately notice the couple rings. 

"Use proctection AJ. And be careful if youre gonna take Dongho's ity. We need our rmaknae to be able to walk." I say. Donghos blush darkens and aj just gives me this look. I wink.