Finding out and the heartbreak(Hoon POV)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

I opened my eyes and smiled. Today was my 4 month anniversary with Soohyun. But we couldn't do anything til tonight because he has the day off and paran kiseop aj and me have to work. I look at Soohyun before I climb out of bed. I start to get this bad feeling. Thats wierd. That never happened before. I ignore it and get ready for the day. When i walk outside Kiseop and AJ were waiting.

"Kaja." AJ says and we all leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been working for 3 hours now. I missed Soohyun. On work days like this paran was cooking and we were all waiting tables. I take out my phone and text Soohyun. "Hey I miss you. Happy anniversary. Bye I love you." I click the send button and get back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 2 hours since I sent that message. Still no answer. We close up in an hour.

"Hey Hoon have you heard from Minki or Soohyun? Both of them arent answering their phones. I know they were supposed to practice something but I dont know what." Kiseop says. I shake my head. The bad feeeling was back again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ot has been 1 hour since we closed up. Kiseop opens the door to our dorm and we walk outside. Dongho ran to AJ as soon as AJ steps inside. 

"Where are the others?"

"Around..." I nod and drop my bag off in my room. 

"Do you wanna go watch t.v.?" Kiseop asks. I nod my head and we walk into the living room. My eyes widen at what I saw.