4

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

~~Soohyun~~

"Hoon you know that I can't promise that you will be happy with me? Especially with how my parents are." I say to him. We were lying in my bed a few minutes after we had moved all of his stuff back into my room. He lifts his head off my shoulder.

"As long as I'm with you I will be happy. Okay?" I smile at him and nod. He pecks my lips and puts his head back. My parents are homophobic and I'm very apprehensive to telling them. What if they say really really derogatory things to him. That is the last thing I want for him. I am being very earnest right now. He deserves the best. And I'm not a 100% sure that it is me but I'll give us a shot just for him. I closed my eyes and went off to dreamland. 

~~The next day~~

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 7. Oh, guess I gotta get up and wake up everyone. I shake Hoon's shoulder.

"Baby it's time to wake up. We have to start getting ready to see my parents." Well more like us and aj and dongho. my parents refuse to let Eli and Kevin over because of their ual preference,which only makes me more scared. It may be only the second day that I and Hoon are going out but we are gonna tell everyone everything. I'm just nervous about how my parents will react. I climb out of bed and Hoon follows. He grabs some clothes and walks into the bathroom in my room. I chuckle and walk outside to wake up the others.

--2 hours later--

Everyone is finally done getting ready. We all pile into the car. The deal was that Eli and Kevin will go walk around or something. They will probably end up dragging someone away early. Like always. We reach my house and everyone who is going to stay gets out of the car. Kevin and Eli stay there stating that they will wait for us in case the announcement goes badly. Soohyun intertwined his hand with Hoon's as they slowly approached the front door. He gave the younger a comforting squeeze as Kiseop knocked on the door. The door opens and immediately disgust is visible on Soohyun's parent's face. 

"Let him go." Soohyun shakes his head.

"He is my boyfriend whether you like it or not." The tone of his voice had been gentle at first but it quickly escalated into a scream. The disgust was evident on their faces. Nothing else is said as the guys turn around and walk back to the car, away from Soohyun's past.