Until I have you Part1 (Minho)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

Minho walks through the park sighing. He took out his cell phone calling Kiseop. It starts ringing. He stood there waiting for someone to pick up. But no answer. Minho sighed. Not giving up he dials his number again. When he did he got the same answer. The answer machine. He sighs. "I really messed up." Minho walks with his cell phone in his hand. "It will be really awesome if he only talk to me. Damn Sulli. Why would she do that in front of him? Now I'm pretty sure he got the wrong idea." Minho sighs again.

:I don't think I can explain this even if Kiseop calls me back."

"Uh-oh. Looks like someone is pouting like a toddler..." Minho turns around seeing Jonghyun.

"What are you doing here?"
"Following you."
"Stop being creepy."
"I saw you leave out this morning. You had a sad look on your face. What's the matter Miniho?"
"It's Minho!"
"Same thing. So, what's going on?"
"I did something stupid. And now Kiseop doesn't want to talk to me."
"What happened?"
"Sulli happened."
"Oh, that . Let's me guessed. She kissed you again?"
"Yeah, in front of Kiseop! I should have pushed her away. He ran away before I could talk to him. What am I going to do? I want to talk to him but how can I explain this to him?" It went quiet. The only sound he could hear is the sound of someone drinking from a straw. "Jonghyun? Jong are you even listening to me?" Jonghyun takes the earphones out his ear. 
"Huh? You said something?"
"What the hell?! Were you even listening?"
"Yeah yeah. No. This cherry and lemonade flavor slushy make a great combination."
"Ugh! You weren't listening?!" Jonghyun laughs. 
"Calm down. I was paying attention. You said you don't know how to explain what happen to him. You look horrible."
"I haven't slept. I kept thinking about him."
"You really like Kiseop don't you?"
"Yeah."
"Hmm? The only thing I can think of is you going to his place and asking him to forgive you. Tell him you demand to have a discussion and you won't leave until he talks to you. But if he calls the cops then that's when you haul your down the street like you just robbed a bank." Minho sighed.

"My question is why didn't you push Sulli away? You know she's crazy in love with you."
"I know."
"You shouldn't play with her emotions like that. It's either you like or not. Like I like this slushy. You want a sip?"
"No I don't want a sip! I need to talk to Kiseop."
"Calm down Miniho."

"It's Minho!"

"Same thing."

 

"What can I do to make things right again? Any idea's Jong? Jonghyun?"

"Huh?"

"You weren't listening again were you?"

"I was... No not really."

"Ugh!"

"Why so serious...? Ah... See, remember that. The video you guys did without me."

"Not now! Ugh, you are no help at all Jonghyun."

"Sigh... I don't know who complains more. You, Key or Taemin. Look, if you really like Kiseop. Then go over there and confess your heart out until he forgive's you. Let him know that you're not going to give up on him. Tell him you will do whatever it takes to get him back and your not going to leave until the cops come."

"Yeah."

"You like him right?"

"Yeah."

"Then got to him. Tell him he's everything you ever wanted."

"Yeah. You're right."

"I'll go with you."

"Thanks Jonghyun."

"No problem. Slushy?"