Until I have you Part2

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

 

Jonghyun and Minho goes over to Kiseop's dorm. Minho is going to confront Kiseop and he wasn't leaving until he talks to him. "Are you nervous?" Jonghyun asked him. 
"Kind of."
"It's natural. Do you have sneakers on?"
"Why?"
"To run from the cops duh..." When their destination came they walks towards place and rang the bell. "Really?" Jonghyun asked. 
Minho: "What?"
Jonghyun: "That's not how you ring a bell. This his how you ring a bell." He rings the hell like crazy. 
Minho: "What are you doing?"
Jonghyun: "This is how you ring a bell. You got to let people know you mean business."
Minho: "Stop it!" The sound of the intercom came on. 
"Really? Knock it off. Now, who is it?" Eli asked. 
"Hi. It's Minho."
"And Jonghyun where's ketchup?"
"Who?" Eli asked. 
"Kiseop," Minho said corrected Jonghyun.
Jonghyun: "Same thing."
Eli: "Oh it's you Minho. Kiseop isn't here and damn sure doesn't want to talk to you."
Minho: "To bad because we are out here and were not going anywhere until I talk to him."
Eli: "I told you he isn't here."
Jonghyun: "Stop lying Eli and tell ketchup to come out here." 
Eli: "It's Kiseop!"
Jonghyun: "Same thing."
"Eli, I need to talk to him. It's very important. Just tell him to come to the intercom. He doesn't have to come out here," Minho said. 
Jonghyun: "What? Hell no. You're not going to waste my time talking to a intercom. Ketchup is going to come out here and talk to you face to face."
Eli: "No! He said he doesn't want to talk to you Minho, so go home. He has nothing to say to you."
Jonghyun: "I thought you said he wasn't here? Ha! Caught you, you liar!"
Minho: "Eli please, I need to talk to Kiseop. I won't leave until explain to him what happen."
 
Eli: "Sigh... Fine. Wait there."
Minho: "Thanks."
"Hurry up," Jonghyun told him. He laugh. 
Minho: "Jong knock it off."
Jonghyun: "Okay..."
Minho: "Really?"
Jonghyun: "No." Minho glares at him. The door knob twist. Minho stares straight ahead seeing Kiseop. He smiles. 
 
Minho: "Kiseop. Thanks for coming out here. I really want you to hear me out."
Kiseop: "I didn't came out here to hear you damn excuses. I came out here to tell you to go home."
Minho: "But-"
Kiseop: "But nothing. Just go."
Minho: "No! Not until you hear me out. Just let me explain." Kiseop sigh then folds his arms. 
Kiseop: "Fine. Make it quick."
Minho: "Thanks. I just want to let you know that I'm very sorry about what happened. Sulli is just a friend. Nothing more. She kissed me because she has a giant crush on me. You might as well say it's my fault because I played with her emotions. I'm sorry I didn't push her way. But understand, I didn't mean to hurt you. I miss talking and being with you. You are the only one I want to be with. No one else."
Jonghyun: "Come on wrap this up I'm hungry," he said while running his fingers through his hair. 
"Shut up and wait!" Minho shouted. 
Jonghyun: "But I'm dying...."
Minho: "Please Kiseop. Can you find it in your heart to give me another chance?" Kiseop stares at him. He sighed. 
Kiseop: "I'm Minho but no. It's over between us. I been hurt too many times. It's over, sorry." Kiseop tires to walk away but Minho stops him. 
Minho: "No wait. Just understand." Kiseop push him away. 
Kiseop: "Keep your hands off me! I said were through."
Jonghyun: "Hold up. Are you tell him it's over? After we came all the way over here just for this dork to tell you he's sorry. And you won't consider taking him back?"
Kiseop: "Yeah."
Jonghyun: "Oh well. Sorry Minho. I done all I can do. Let's go."
Minho: "No! Not until he take me back. I'm sorry Kiseop."
Kiseop: "I'm sorry Minho. But it's over. Go home."
Jonghyun: "Nah, before that were going to go eat. Let's go Miniho." Minho watch Kiseop go back inside. He sighed. Jonghyun pats him on the shoulder. "Sorry it didn't go as planned."
Minho: "It's okay. At least I tried." Jonghyun nods. 
Jonghyun: "Don't worry you find someone for you soon."
Minho: "Really?"
Jonghyun: "Maybe."