Meeting you Part 2

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

"What are you doing here? Is everything okay Hyung?" Kiseop stood there quietly. "Are you... Okay?"
"No I'm not."
"He's not really in the right state of mind right now," Tao said. 
"Oh..." Zelo nods. "Come in." 

The three of them sat on the couch. Zelo stares at Kiseop. He looked like he wanted to break down. 
"So, What's going on?"
"Minho cheated on him," Tao said. Zelo sighed. 
"I'm sorry Kiseop. I can't believe you are going through this again." Kiseop nods. 
"I don't know why either. I mean, what's wrong with me? Aren't I good enough for someone to love?"
"You are. And it's not you. It's them. They don't see an awesome person in front of them."
"Thanks Zelo."
"Can you tell me how you caught Minho?"
KiSeop looks down and sighs.

"I-I was in the changing room trying on some shirts. When I step out and showed him how I look a girl came running into his arms. She kissed him. Right in front of me." Kiseop covers his eyes. He really wanted to break down and cry. Tao pats him on the shoulder. "What hurt me the most is that he didn't push her away. How could he do this to me?"

"Some guys don't care," Zelo said sighing. 
"Then when I left he chased after me. I didn't want to be around him. I didn't want to see him or hear his lame excuses. I mean, what do people take me for? Some kind of joke? My feelings are not meant to be played with!" Zelo and Tao backs up a little from his shouting. 

"Calm down," Tao said. 
"I understand what you are saying. I mean, this is the second time someone has cheated on you. Meaning there was no love in your relationship whatsoever. Do you... Still love Minho?" Zelo asked. "Because you deserve better."
"I do still love him. But, I'm sorry. I'm finished with him."
"Are you sure?" Tao asked. Kinship sighed. 
"Y-Yeah. Of course."
"You don't sound positive," Zelo told him. 
"I am. I just need to think. He was chasing after me. I think he wants to talk about what happen. But I don't want to see him. I hate Minho right now. I don't know what to do. Should I... Talk to him?"

"No. You should make him suffer first. Teach him a lesson. Make him see that you are not stupid, you're not a toy and he shouldn't play with your freaking emotions. I advise you. In order for you not to get hurt again. Avoid jumping into a relationship for a while. Take a break," Zelo told him. Kiseop stares at him. Zelo was right. After coming out of his first relationship he jumped into another without thinking. 

"You're right. I need to be men free for a while."
"Good for you," Tao told him. 
"Do you feel a little better?"
"Yeah just a little. You will be fine. Just don't jump into another relationship for a while until you know is he or she is the right one for you." Kiseop nods. 
"Thanks Zelo."