3

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

**Kevin**

Kiseop grabs Soohyun's shoulder.

"What is wrong?" He asks. Soohyun shrugs off his hand.

"Nothing is wrong." He says. Just like he always does. I have never been mad before but now I was.

"Liar!" I scream. "You have been like this since AJ got back so stop saying nothing is wrong. We know something is so why won't you tell us? It hurts us you know. But Hoon is the one who is getting hurt the most. He cries himself to sleepI can hear it."Kiseop nods his head. Soohyun looks sadder.

"I never wanted to hurt you guys. Mostly I never wanted to hurt Hoon. God, I'm a monster. I just love him so much but I don't know how he feels about me." Soohyun buries his tear-streaked face into his hands.

"I... I love you too." We hear Hoon's voice out of nowhere. I had no idea he had followed. I thought he would just stay with AJ.I look around at the whole group who has joined us. Eli puts his arm around my shoulder. I watch Hoon walk to Soohyun and try to pull his hands away from his face.  He resists at first and then gives in.   He wraps his arms around Soohyun's shoulders and buries his face into his neck. 

**Hoon**

I ignored all of the other members and just wrapped my arms around Soohyun and buried my face into his neck like I did when we slept together. Yes, we shared a bed before. If you have a problem with it then just it because we both felt comfortable and didn't care much. Us feeling comfortable is all that matters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha. I hate writing with them getting hurt. Well, buy Kissmes.