Opening U-KISS Ramen Shop

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

**AJ**

It has been two months since we came up with the idea for the Ramen shop. And today was the opening day. We all are goona work there. Soohyun,Hoon,Kevin, and Eli will work the kitchen. The rest of us as waiters. Honestly we havent decided who will be the shop manager yet. We are saving that vfor later. The thing about us is because we speak different languages so communication wont be a problem. We walk up to the door and open it. Soohyun turns on the open sign and we all turn around when we hear the bell off. My eyes widen at whos there. It is my old group members. Paran. 

"Hyungs." I say breathlessly. They smile at me. Yes I was the maknae. I didnt care that much.  I walk forward to them and hug each one.

"How have you been doing Jaeseop? They treating you right?" Suin asks me. I nod.

"Well guys you hungry?" I ask them. They nod.

"You havent changed have you?" Suin asks. I nod. He smiles.

"Well have a seat you guys." I show them to the table. Our chefs head to the kitchen. I take out my notepad and pen.

"What would you guys like?"

"3 spicy chicken ramen and 2 bottles of soju." Suin says.

"Really hyung. its only 12 and you want alcohol?" I ask him. he nods. I walk away and tell them the order. I go back outside and see Dongho is taking orders. I smileat him when we walks towards the kitchen. He blushes and smiles back then hurries into the kitchen. I sit at the empty seat with my old members.

"So AJ, we know that U-Kiss is working hard right now and we have othing to do really so we were all wondering if we could work here." Suin says.

"I will get Soohyun and we can talk abouyt it with him." I say. I get up and head tothe kitchen and pull Soohyun to the side. He doesnt hate me now because he found out that I like Dongho.

"Hey my old group members want to talk to you about working here." He nods and we walk outside to where the others are. 

"Annyeonghaseo Soohyun imnida." He says while bowing. 

"Annyeonghassek paran imnida." They still call hthemselves that when they are together.

"Jaeseop said you guys wanna work here." They nod.

"Part or full?" 

"Full." they say togfether.

" Can you guys cook.while we are gone?" They nod once again. Soohyun nods.

"Okay you guys can work here. You start tomorrow." Suin raises his hand.

"Yes?"

"Can we start after we are done eating?" He says. 

"If you want." Soohyun says. He stands up and heads into the kitchen. I hug my mebers squeling like a little girl.(Hehe kinda doesnt match his usal image i know.) Suin laughs. 

"Yep hasnt changed." He kisses me on the cheek. I playfully slap his shoulder.

"Hyung not in public. Somepeople are staring." And it was true. There was some people staring. Dongho looked kinda sad though.

-----------------

I love how this seems long on my nook when i type but then i read it and its extremely short. Well enjoy. And Paran shows up. And is goona work there. YAY!!! But why does Dongho seem sad? Does he like AJ? Or just doesnt wanna lose his best friend because paran will be working there now? I actually havent chosen yet so yeah. Hope you enjoyed reading. BYE!!!! O and u