take me away(Hoon) part 1

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

We were at our video shooting location for standing still. AJ is gonna shoot his parts separate from ours cause he is supposedly sick. But all of us members know hes just hung over. When Dongho joined us though he did tell us about what happened. and what he said. I realized he was in a lot of pain. I look at where Dongho is now. He is reviewing the shot we just shot with the director,Soohyun,Kevin,Eli, and Kiseop.I walk over there and wraps my arms around Dongho. He jumps a little.

"Relax... It's just me." I whisper. He relaxes into my touch. I smile.

"Hyung,You know yours and Kevin's song Take me away from our second album?"

"Yeah. Wae?"

"That is exactly how I feel right now."

"But that song is filled with pain and sadness at some points. And I mean like extreme sadness and pain."

"I know. But it is really close to how I feel."

"Ah..."

"Okay you guys. That is enoug for today." The director says. We nod and change out of our clothes. We enter the van and head on our way back to the dorm.

"Her whisper is the lucifer!" My phone rings. I quickly answer it.

"Hey! How's it going?" I say.

"Hey hoon. Ur on speaker by the way. And can u put us on speaker please. The others want to talk to all of u guys."

"Okay." I take the phone away from my ear and switch it.