Moving on part 1(Hoon)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

I woke up to unfamiliar warmth. Not the kind I was use to feeling. And I felt 3 pairs of arms not just one. I open my eyes and see AJ,Dongho,and Kiseop. What happened last night rushes back to me and I carefully climb out of the bed. i see all my stuff is already on the other side of the room. I quickly walk to my old room. Pleass just be some kind of sick joke. I kept on telling myself that but my heart didnt believe it. I throw open the door and find it empty. That is when it fully hits me that this was no joke. It was real. I collapsed on the bed closest to me and cry my eyes out. Unfortunately that bed was Soohyun's and his scent still lingered on it. Even though he cheated on me last might and it really hurt I still want to be with him. I hear soemone buzz at the door so I get up and open it ignoring the fact that my eyes were red and puffy. I looked at the clock and saw it has been an hour since I woke up and started crying. I open the door to see Soohyun. And he was holding a bouqet of flowers with a note in the middle. He holds it out to me. I grab the note and start to read it. The tears fall again from my eyes. He lifts a hand to wipe them away.

"Don't! Don't you dare touch me!" I scream. A door opens. 

"Hoon. Come here." Kevin says. I turn around does what he says. Eli steps forward. 

"Soohyun leave. We dont need you at work today. I'll go in your place. Just stay away from us." He closes the door before soohyun can say anything.

"Come on. Lets go wash your face and get ready vfor work." Kevin says. I nod and let him do to me whatever he wanted. Eli wakes up the tohers and they start getting ready.