marriage day part 5(Dongho+Rei)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

Dongho:

I stand at the altar. I look at my dad and he smiles then we both look down the aisle again. The door opens and Hoon walks in escorting his sister. Today my wedding to Rei would be a bit more traditional to american weddings. Just no flower girls. No no no. We were going to with one of the kids Rei was a junior leader for but she just threw them everywhere they werent supposed to be. But she was adorable. They reach us. My dad clears his throat.

"May I ask who is giving her away today on this god blessed day where these two people who love each other may join together as one?" My dad says. You can see tears in his eyes.

"Her older brother and the grooms group member, Yeo HoonMin." My dad nods and gestures to me. I hold my arm out and Hoon hands her off with a small smile to her. He walks and stands next to his husband. We face my dad. He begins.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to watch and celebrate the uniting of Shin DongHo and Yeo Reina. 

Rei: 

He used my full first name. And I said not to. I glance at KiSeop sitting in the audience with my parents and see him trying to hold his laughter. We reach the part with the vows. We face each other and DongHo clasps my hands tightly.

"Rei. I am glad for us to be together. Im glad that we will have a family together. I thank you for always being there for me always. And for the rest of my life I will always and I mean ALWAYS love and cherish you. And if one of us were to die before the other for any reason I know we will be united once again another day." I feel tears start to run down my face. He uses one hand and wipes them away. I clear my throat.

"Shin DongHo. Do you remember the day we first met? I do as clear as the sky is on a sunny day in Hawaii. It was 2 months before I left. Hoon had just joined U-Kiss. And he took me to every single thing you guys did because he knew. He knew I was going to leave. That day was 3 years ago. 4 starting next week. And though im under the age Im so thankful for my parents giving consent to us. And for the rest of my life I will always love and cherish you forever. No matter what happens I always will."

"So unless anyone objects..." DongHos dad says then pauses listening for the objections should they come. None does.

"You may kiss the bride." DongHo and I smile and he gives me a soft, passionate kiss. Cheers and ewws erupt around us. When we pull apart I still hear people saying eww. I look at U-Kiss who i couldve sworn was saying it and I see AJ, Eli, and SooHyun saying so. Their husbands hitting them telling them to shut up. DongHo and I laugh together because it was quite funny and walk out together. When we stop laughing he opens the door to the car and I climb in. Wasnt that hard since I was wearing a knee high black dress with a white lace overlay. He clims into the driver side and we head off in the direction to 2Seops secluded beachhouse. We werent going to do anything naughty but we were going to spend a few days there to get away from all the racket from the guys and enjoy some peace and quiet for a while.


Keep calm and believe like U-Kiss always. Then everything will always be alright.