Help me please(Soohyun)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

I parked the car. I quickly got out and walked to the swings. I sit down on one and start swinging back and forth slowly. I sit there deep in thought.

"Soohyun what's wrong?" I look at the voice.

"Hey JR. The others didnt come right?"

"Yeah they are at a ice cream shop a few blocks away but what happened to make you so upset?"

"Hoon wanted to be in a open relationship for our second chance. I said no. He said there was no second chance because I hurt him. And that hurt me."

"Ah... Do you remember what happened here?"

"Yeah. This is where you and NU'EST helped me set light bulbs around this tree next to the swings and around the swingset. And when Hoon came we turned them on using a generator we bought a long. It was for our 2 month anniversarry." 

"Yeah." The tears fall down again. I looked at JR when he held out a hand.

"Come on. You need to see the others. They'll make you happy again." I nod and take his hand. I follow him to the ice cream shop that had the members in.

"See I told you guys they were gonna come!" Ren screams. He had 3 ice creams in front of him. one he was eating from. the other 2 just sat on the side. He pushes them to me and JR once we sit down. I smile at him and start eating. JR fills them in on what happened.

"I'm sorry Soohyun. I ruined your relationship with Hoon because I was drunk and made you drink too."

"It's okay. I know you didnt mean to. Thats why I dont hold it against you." Ren still looks at me guilty.

"I still feel guilty as hell.

_--------_-------------------------------

a/n: So yeah. Here. Hoped you enjoyed. And i can update more because i dont have riflery. but i do have dance and competitions so its still iffy. but i love you guys. and hope you dont hate me for any of the things i didn. i lost subscribers after hoon got hurt. :( so heres hoseop. and i ship them more than soohoon so yeah. and some people find it wierd that i pired dongho and aj together but i like it so deal with it. and shinees song yok still makes me smile.  look it up. no romises ull be able to find it though because of the title.:/ BYE!!!! Saranghaeyo. Live well. Arasseo?!