Finding out and the heartbreak part 2(Kiseop)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

My eyes widened at what I saw when I walked inside of the living room with Hoon. It was obvious we were not expecting to find both of our boyfriends on the couch making out and . 

"SOOHYUN!!!" Hoon yells. The said boy breaks apart and his smile falls. Minki turns around and his smile falls. Hoon falls to the ground crying. That alerted the members to sprint here. They started walking here when Hoon shouted. Aj and Eli grab Soohyun and Minki. 

"Get your clothes on and get the out of here before we kill you." AJ said. Soohyun gulps and him and Minki quickly got ready. I picked Hoon up bridal style and held him. Kevin wraps his arms around both of us.

"Its gonna be okay you to. Please stop crying." Dongho is standing there.

"I should have listened to you Dongho. Im sorry I didnt." Hoon whispers. 

"Its okay hyung. Just stop crying." He says using Hoon's one weakness. His aegyo. Hoon nods and tries to stop. I just stand there and watch as Eli and Aj throw Soohyun and Ren out. I refuse to call him by his birth name now.

"Eli help me move his stuff into Kiseops room. He can stay there since there is a extra bed. AJ and Kiseop take care of Hoon. And kiseop you can cry if you want to. I know this isnt the first time he hurt you but i know it still hurts. Maybe even more than before. Just dont give up on life.Dont think about killing yourself like how you did before you joined U-Kiss." Kevin says..I nod my head. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"Dont worry you guys. We will make evfrerything right and all better again." Eli says before leaving with Kevin. The rest of us go into my room. I put Hoon down on my bed and sit down. He immediately crawls over to me and cuddles into me. I open my arms to AJ and Dongho and they join us. We just sit like that and end up all falling asleep on the same bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so here. P,ease dont kill me or anything for writing this. I wanted to die.But it had to be done. And for those of u who didnt know yes kiseop actually thoguht of commititng suicide before he joined u kiss. that was revealed in their show vampire from when alexander and kibum were part of the group. Now im bgoing to kill myself for writing this. bye nice knowing you guys.*Virtually shoots myself in the head**