10 reunited

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

You should listen to not over you from nuest while reading. it describes Kiseops feelings toward one of his exes. I just did this cuz kiseop really needs love. He was the only one getting none. :)

**Kiseop**

Aj and Dongho were at home because AJ was sick. Paran had oof today. And ourother members were on schedule. It was just Kevin and me today. Most of our customers are people who work at Pledis. Which was reasonable since it was across the street. At first I was hesitant to have it here but they said that this wasthe best location so I said okay. My head snaps up at the sound of the door opening. 5 people walk in and take a table next to the window. One of them stares outside the window. I walk over to them.

"Hey welcome to U-Kiss Ramen Shop. What would you guys like?" I say to them. 4 of them look at me. The blonde keeps staring outside of the window. I sigh. Their head looks in my direction. I smile. They look suprised but then smile. I take their order. When I get to the kitchen I tell him the order and ask for a favor. He nods and I head to my locker. I grab some things and throw on my jacket.

**Customer**

A different person comes and gives us our order. I feel disappointed because I really wanted to see Kiseop again. I wasnt over him at all. I clear my throat and ask where he is. The guy says hes preparing for something. I nod my head and look at his name tag. Kevin woo... Seems familiar... oh yeah hes in the same group as Kiseop. Hes the one whos going out with that blondie so they call them Elvin. I think the blondes name was Eli. I think. Kevin walks to the middle of the room and ask for everyones attention. I look and see Kiseop behind him. He whispers something in Kevins ear. Kevin nods. 

"My friend here has a suprise for someone." He says and heads to the speaker plug. He hits something on the screen. Me and the guys stand up when we recognize the music for our song Not Over You. Kiseop sings the song.On the last chorus he walks towards us. He gets down on one knee in front of me and opens a box. I gasp when I see my ring in it.

"Minki Im seriously not over you at all. Your guys song not over you was the closest thing there was to match my felings. Im sooooo sorry i acted like how I did when you started singing because I couldnt handle the baekren and jren and minren and all that stuff. I know that i shouldve put up with it like you did with the vinseop. But I was selfish. I know I shouldnt..." He doesnt get to finish because I cut him off with a kiss. Tears are streaming down my face.

"Its okay. I still love you." I tell him. He smiles and holds the ring in front of my face. I nod and he puts it on my ring finger.

"Saranghae." I say.

"Nado saranghae."

"Forever and always." We say together. We use to do that alot before our relationship crashed the first time. After we broke up all of our memories replayed over and over again in my head. Im happy to have him back. Because i might never stop loving him