Confessions 1

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

Dont mind the pic. I just thought it was funny. This chapter is what AJ and Dongho were doing while everyone is gone. And no there wont be ... i think.____________________________________________I open the door to Jaeseop's room and step in. He asked me to come inside. I see him at his desk with his notebook. He writing something. I walk over and try to read what it says. I only got to read the first 2 sentences before he slams it shut.

"What is that AJ? What does it mean by I love you but you are almost forbidden to me because of how we met? Who is that about?" i say. I felt jealousy rise inside of me. I wanted to be the person that he writes about. And only me. Noone else. EVER. To some people that may seem selfish but I cant help it. This feeling came when i knew that it shouldnt exist at all. I wish i could get rid of it sometimes. Or at least have a switch for when i want to have bfeelings for someone and when i dont. this is driving me crazy. AJ sighs. i look at him.

"You can find out if you let me do it. Its a rap for someone as a birthday present and I needed your feedback. I mean you are amazing at this lovey dovey stuff while im still learning it." He says. I nod my head. He smiles his smile that makes my heart race and walks to his laptop. He hit a few buttons and clicks on something. Music fills the room. I expected it to be likd a party like song but is more like a more emotional one.

"I love you

But you are almost forbidden to me because of how we met.

Everyday you run through my mind

I cant stop thinking of you.

Seeing you doesnt help at all

When I see you my heart races.

What do I do?

It has gotten to the point where I cant live without you.

I know the company prefers we dont fall in love with our group members

But I dont want to stop loving you.

I dont know how you feel about me

But I hope you love me too.

I know this may be too much to ask you to do

But will you please accept this ring and my heart." He finishes and gets on one knee. There is a box inside of his hand. Inside there is a pair of couple rings. I gasp. My mind hasnt fully processed everythingntjough.

"AJ... Are you asking me out?" I ask. He nods. I smile.

"So is it a yes?" I nod my head. My vision is slightly blurred because i started to cry. I just felt so happy.Aj kisses some tears aeay.

"Dont cry jagiya. I dont lime it when you cry." He says.

"Even if its because im happy?" I ask. He nods. I laigh.

"Pabo." I say and push his forehead. He falls onto his . I laugh and help him up. He just tackeles me onto the bed. We were both laughing like crazy.

"I love you." We both say at the same time then laugh more. Looks like we got the in sync thing down. We both smile in the end. He lies down on his back and I lie down next to him so we were cuddling.

"Im tired..." I say to him. AJ chuckles. 

"Arasso... Lets just go to sleep since we are lying down like this okay?" He asks. I nod my head. He smiles and we both close our eyes and fall asleep.