13

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

**Minki**

I raise my hand and knock on the door to U-Kiss's dorm. Kevin and Kiseop asked me to come over for dinner with them. The good thing my schedule ended the same time as there. Plus im gonna stay over night. Kiseop opens the door. It sounded like he ran to it.

"Hey youre here. come in. were in the dining room." I nod and go to the said room. Soohyun and hoon gasp when i walk in. they notice the ring. Eli and the others smiled knowingly. Kiseop walks til hes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. Hoon smiles. Soohyun looked kinda unhappy.Hoon jumps up and runs to me. 

"Ooo I missed you!!!" He shouts. I laugh.

"I missed you too."

"Am i still youre favorite person in the world?" I nod. I look at Soohyun.

"Look I know whyyoure unhappy. Because youre the leader and you just want to keep them safe. Especially from things that hurted them before and could hurt them again one day. I understand that. I have some friends back home. We formed a dance group and I was the leader. I had that same feeling. But im really sorry for what I did." He nods his head slowly.

"I'll approve of this. But there is one condition."

"What is that?"

"No making out in front of us!"

"Arasso." I say while laughing.

"And Jaeseop and Dongho bthat goes to you guys to!" They laugh also.

"Its like kevin and me all over again right babe?" Eli says. Kevin nods. I sit at my old seat and Kiseop next to me. We eat the food. Kevin forces Eli to eat some salad.By force I mean uses aegyo at first then tells him that if he doesnt then he doesnt get to do any type of pda with him for a month. I laugh. Mostly because thats how me and kiseop are sometimes.  When we were done i help wash the dishes.