6

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

This chapter is what was going on when Hoon was with the group and what Soohyun does in an attempt to fix everything. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Hoon**

Soohyun... Why would he think such things like that? I thought he loved me. But I guess not. I bury my head into AJ's shoulder again and cry more. I feel everyone wraps their arms around me. I cry harder. 

"Why would he do this to me?!" I screamed. I hear shuffling outside the door.

"Kiseop can you go see what is going on?" AJ says. I think he nodded his head because I feel the lost of warmth from a pair of arms and shifting of the bed. I turn my head and watch. Kiseop opens the door and we see Eli on top of Soohyun punching him. 

"Why. Would. You. Do. That. To. Hoon. You. ing. Bastard." He says in between punches. Dongho walks around them and into the room. He joins us on the bed and wraps his arms around us. I smile at him. He smiles back. Kiseop pulls Eli off of Soohyun and onto the bed. They both wraps their arms around me. I tried to remove my arms away from around AJ's neck. He shook his head. I just put them back and snuggled closer to him. Soohyun carefully walks into the room as if a bomb would go off. He walks up to the bed. AJ growls. I turn my head to him.

"Stop it. I'm okay." I say and kiss his chin. He looks down at me and smiles. I smile back at him. My heart is beating irratically like it does around him a lot nowadays. I have no idea why. Soohyun holds his hand out to me.

"Let go you guys. I'm gonna go with him and see what he has to say." They reluctantly let go. I get up and take Soohyun's hand. I turn around and smile to them. We walk out of the room, out of the building, and into a beautiful starry night. The full moon shines down on us. Soohyun sighs. I shiver at the coldness. I forgot my jacket nin the room. Soohyun shrugs his off and wraps it around me. 

"Better?" I nod. He keeps one arm around me and sits down. I get pulled down with him and into his lap.

"Soohyun stop. If you don't love me then don't do this to me." I day.

_____________________________________________________________

Im gonna leave it at that. And if you are reading this stop being a silent rrader. I need feedback because I feel like I and I want to improve. This is only my srcond one and the first was a huge fail. And at first when  II was writing this I couldn't see Eli as the aggresive type but he does have a caring and proctective nature so I thought of it as a way where that nature overrode his usual self because Hoon is his brother and he will do anything for him to be happy. Just like hos he does for kevin. Well hoped yuou enjoyed it. I should be updating like everyday for a while since its spring break. Annyeong. O and Hoon and the rest of U kiss say hi.