The meeting and the chance...(Varying POV's) part 2

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

Eli: The Ceo says my name. I say the truth.

"I cant hate him for what he has done."

AJ: "What about you AJ?"

"Well I know the rest of us share the same reason. Right guys?" They nod their heads. I continue saying the truth.

"No matter what hes does we love him. This family will not be complete without him. And he is the best leader that we could ever ask for. So we refuse to let him leave and never talk to us again."

Soohyun: My eyes start to water and what they all said. 

"You guys." I didnt get to finish because someone cut me off.

"Goddamit Soo do you not getit! We knew you would do this and we all talked about it. We realized that we didnt want you to leave because you are our family no matter what you do and we all love you. And think about Hoon feels! You hurt him and he is still willing to let you breathe right now! Because trust me there are some people who want to kill you right now." Kevin shouts. He was really mad.

Kiseop: I nod my head at what kevin said. cuz its all true. 

"Okay. Soohyun will not be leaving. however if at any time 2 or more members what him out he leaves. Understood?"

"YES SIR!" We all shout. We get up and start to walk out. Soohyun walks towards me and Hoon.

Hoon: Soohyun walks towards us.

"Hoon can we talk?" I nod and he grabs my hand. He pulls me towards the small garden near the building.

"I'm sorry. I really shouldnt have done what i did. Second chance?" I opened my mouth to say no but at that time i decided to look at him and saw tears in his eyes. My strength leaves me. 

"Yeah. Everyone deserves a second chance right?" He nods. I walk closer to him and wrap m arms around his neck. 

"Just dont do any of that ever again. And dont leave me alone." I whisper. Henods.

------------------------------

Ugh thism is so frustarting. I want to just skip all this drama and create a happy ending but I cant cuz when I outlined this they cant get the happy ending wothout the drama and pain.  UGH!!!*Hits head against wall*