Will you marry me?(KiSeop)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

── 2 months later──

I am walking down the street holding hands with MinHo. We were at Han River in a secluded place where not alot of couples are there. And that means no fans. We reach the steps to walk up into a restraunt when MinHo bends down all of a sudden. On one knee. He pulls a box out of his pocket.

"Lee KiSeop. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You are the person I love more than anything else. And you are the one I want to cherish for the rest of my life and spend the rest of my life with." He opens the box.

"Will you marry me?" My hands fly to my mouth. I start crying.

"Say yes!!" The couples around us scream. I see them holding red and white balloons with hearts on them.(a/n the same type of balloons that LuHan took a pic with.) I start crying harder and nod my head. MinHo gets up and slips the ring on my ring finger. The couples around us cheer and let the balloons fly into the sky. When I stop crying I realize who it is. 

"Guys!" I scream. It was my parents with my group members and my childhood friends. My parents give me a thumbs up. I laugh. MinHo pulls me in and pecks me on the lips. I smile. And that smile lasts through the whole night. Because I have never felt more happy in my entire life.