marriage day part 2(Hoon)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

___2 weeks later_________

Today was Soohyuns and mine wedding. I stand behind the same door KiSeop stood behind that day with KiSeop. My parents were too busy they couldnt attend. But they did send me a necklace as a Im sorry gift. There is another half to it. I gave it to KiSeop. Together it spells out best friends forever. We link arms and start walking down. We smile and wave at everyone. When KiSeop hands me off we face the priest. There was a few gasps around. I knew we looked beautiful together. Me with my white suit. SooHyun with a grey suit. 

"They look so breathtaking." DongHo says. Everything was a blur after that. At the end when we can kiss we give a slow kiss tbat is filled sith love. When we pull away we face the others with our hands clasped. He kets go and picks me up bridal style. He carries me back down the aisle and eveyone throws red tulip petals on us. The flower that means everlasting love. When we reach outside he lays me down in the passenger seat and runs around. He starts the car and I wave bye quickly to everyone before he takes off to the airport. We were heading to Hawaii for our honeymoon. We have a friend who offered us to use her house that is secluded from everyone else since she will be gone on a business trip. Well actually the girl is my sister. She has been living alone since she turned 15. Now shes 18 and doing well in the fashion industry. She is having a show in New York and didnt want us to have to pay for a hotel since that was originally the plan. We reach the airport and grab our bags then quickly get on the plane. It was 12 pm by the time our plane took off. And Soo who was tired from the party last night pecks my lips and takes a nap. It is late by the time the plane lands. I shake his shoulder and he wakes up. We get off, get our stuff, and take a taxi to the address. I gasp when we get out. The house was quite beautiful actually. It had a small waterfall in the front next to the steps. There was a pool at the bottom of the waterfall. Inside the house was big and had glass walls. I tried to avoid them because I was afraid it woukd break. And through all this I realized how much better off Rei was without being a part of our family. Because she had more then she coukd have if she stayed.