Terrible Night

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun stood on the balcony of room and looks up at the dark sky with a towel on her shoulder. She was just finished her shower. Now she is legally wife of the man named Kris Wufan, and she does not know what the fate that waiting her after this. She was frightened to the man now. She still remember when after they had completed pledge vows as husband and wife and they need to kiss. Her was heart pounding at that time  because this was her first kiss. But unfortunately, Kris just pretend kissed her by turn her body and he whispered to her.

“I will not kiss the person that I hate.”

Seohyun feels so hurts at the time. He really hates her now. Seohyun shut her eyes down and keep her both hands together and started to praying something.

“Dear God, help me in through the streets full of winding. Please protected me and please give strength to me. Only you I turn to, my lord..”said Seohyun slowly.

“A person like you still remember God? Huh..”suddenly a voice greeted her from behind. It was Kris. His face is so cold. Make Seohyun scared a bit. Seohyun just keep quiet and hang her towel on the hanger place.

“Hey Seohyun, who told you to use my hanger place? I don’t even want share my things with you. So, from this moment, please forget your dreaming to share on my richness.”

Kris words make her heart slice into piece. She know who is she. She hold her tears back from falling. She knew even if she shed tears of blood,still would not be able to melt his heart. Seohyun took her towel and put into the her baggage that she brought to Kris house that evening.

Kris headed to the bathroom and ignoring Seohyun feelings that’s being hurt. Less than five minutes, he came out with wearing a towel only. Seohyun who stands at the corner near the bathroom just look down. She actually embarrassed by Kris that was half . Kris simply wearing his clothes in front of her as if no human in the room other than himself.

When saw Seohyun turned her face. Suddenly Kris become angry.

“Hey ! Don’t acting innocent ok? I hate seeing that face. Such a !”as Kris finished his words he pulled her hand and twist it. Seohyun was so shocked by the action

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter