A Child..

If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kris, Hyuna will finished her studies next month, so we all had agreed to hold your wedding. I hope you don’t have a problem okay?”said Mrs Sophia with bright face during lunch together at the restaurant. Kris just kept silent without any reaction on his mom words.

“I had called your dad just now, tonight we will go to Hyuna house to set the date of marriage. I was so happy when that woman had leave the house. It’s better. If she lived here for long time, I will kick her out by myself. Shameless girl. When don’t got what they wished, she runaway. She must find another rich guy then.”snort Mrs Sophia expressed her contempt for Seohyun.

“She still my wife mom.”Kris remind  Mrs Sophia.

“Just divorce her. You want to keep a girl like her? if I’m not wrong it almost eight months she had dissapeared. Don’t got any news about her.”

“Let her mom. She deserve it. If I divorce her, she will be free to find other rich guy. Don’t you remember mom what had she done to me? She’s wicked.”

Kris continues put a poison on Mrs Sophia mind without any feeling of guilt when he himself knowing the real story behind Seohyun disappearance.

“Kris, why Lay not been coming to our house anymore?” ask Mrs Sophia whithout looking at Kris face that has changed.

Actually Kris feels sad about waht had happened between Lay and him. Kris thought Seohyun was the cause of their quarrel. Lay was willing to forget their friendship because of defending a woman named Seohyun.

                                                                                      **********

“Kris, actually I don’t want to interfere in your problem but I think you should know this.”said Lay.

Kris face changed when heard his words about eight months ago while he visiting his house.

“What’s wrong with you? You have a problem? Tell me, who’s know if i can help.”

“I met Gyuri this evening when I send my niece at her tuition center. I saw Gyuri was crying alone in her car. I go to her and ask her.”Lay stop awhile and taking his breath.

“So what's wrong with her to me? You already know right that she had become my enemy. Do I care if she cry or what?”said Kris serious.

“Of course you don’t have to care about her but she was sad because of Seohyun problem. She said to me that, she’s not willing anymore to see Seohyun suffering you know?”Lay start to raise his voice.

“If because of that woman, I don’t want to know. A people like her is worth to suffered like that.”said Kris don’t have any feelings. Lay become to loose his patient towards Kris.

“She’s pregnant you know that!”

Kris was shocked.
“Who?”ask Kris.
“Your wife Kris!”

Kris gets up from his seat and walk to fish pond.

“Kris, I think this is the right time for you to be good with her back. She need you Kris. She’s pregnant your child Kris. Your child.”

Kris not answer instead stiff there.

“if you think your marriage with her because of her trapped. I think you had do a big mistake Kris. Whitin two months I knowing her, I discovered that she was not like what you think Kris. She’s kind. You will regret if you let go of wife like her.”said Lay firm to convince his friend.

“Enough Lay!”yell Kris suddenly. Lay was so shocked when see Kris changes.

“How you know she was pregnant my child? Maybe she’s pregnat other guy child. Why you want to protect that woman so much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter