If That's HIS Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Gyuri, what part I have to work? No need to interview first?”ask Seohyun to Gyuri. Gyuri just smiled and glance at her friend. She can’t deny Seohyun is a beautiful girl. Her milky skin, long wavy hair, her sparking eyes, her cute lips and if combined with smiles. She bets, all the man will die for it.

They arrived at the one building. Gyuri take Seohyun at 1st floor. At the door was written ‘ A+Tuition Center’ Seohyun feels weird. Is Gyuri company was this?

“Gyuri, is this your company?”ask Seohyun.

“Iyyap!”said Gyuri.

“But I thought..”

“You thought it will like your husband company? Nope..instead my family had company like that but it’s no wrong for me if I open my own company..emm..not company but tuition center..”said Gyuri brightly. Suddenly Seohyun remember Gyuri ambition to open one of tuition center when they was studying at UK.

“Omo! Gyuri ah! Congratulations chingu ya. I’m really pround of you. Finally, your dream comes true. You are so lucky.”

Seohyun take a sit behind Gyuri. Seohyun actually couldn’t resisst her sad feelings. Her life is really differents compared to Gyuri life.

“Seohyun, what had just happened we can’t  fix it again but it does not mean the person's life is over. You still have today, tomorrow and the day after that. You have a right to paint your life with any colours you want. This is your life Seohyun, yourself, no one have a right to change the colour that you choose even your own husband. It’s not the end of the world.”

Seohyun wipe her tears that was falling nonstop.

“Wake up my friend. Be strong. Don’t let Kris destroyed your life. You can ask him to divorce you.”said Gyuri. Gyuri really hate Kris for treated her friend like this.

“Thanks Gyuri. Thank you so much. Just give me time. For this moment, I still can hold it. Eh, chingu, do you ask me to be a teacher?”ask Seohyun with bright voice.

Gyuri know, Seohyun love towards Kris cause her to let herself to continue walk on the destruction bridge that created by her own husband.

“It’s okay what being a teacher? If you have free time, you can come help me and be a tea lady right?”tease Gyuri. Seohyun widen her eyes when Gyuri said about tea lady.

“Yah, are you teasing me?”ask Seohyun. Gyuri burst into laughter when Seohyun trying to choke her.

“Just joking okay..”and they continue laughing.

                                                                                  ********

 

It was cold atmosphere at the AA holdings. Kris was raging in this morning. A people who enter his office , will hear his shouting from his room. Kris was laying back at his chair. He can’t concentrate on his works. He feels really hot when his maid said that Seohyun was going out in this early morning. For Kris, seohyun started to show her self. She should tell him where she want to go and ask a permission from him. But, was she need to do that while his ownself telling her that their marriage was just in a piece of paper.

Ah! I don’t care! The important is she must get down on my feet. It’s ok, tonight you will know your fate Seohyun.

That evening as Seohyun getting off from the cab, she saw Kris was sitting at the park while enjoying his tea. Seohyun quickly get inside the house. When she walking cross the park, she can see Kris was staring at her with cold.

What’s the problem with this guy?

“Aniohaseyo”Seohyun greet him and continue her step.

“Hey!come here!”

Seohyun looking at her left and her right then she look at Kris.

“Are you calling me Mr Kris?”ask Seohyun while pointing at herself.

“Is there any people around here except you and me? Are you blind?”said Kris harsh.

“My name is Seohyun. I don’t know if that ‘Hey’ was a name for Seohyun..”said Seohyun.

Kris give a gazed to Seohyun. He feels want to slap that mouth. Seohyun stand beside Kris. Seohyun was  desperate as Gyuri said, she could not let him continue to deprive her happiness. Seohyun know, kris never sincerely take her as his wife. Deep in his heart, Seohyun still dreams that one day Kris will accept her as a wife and build a happiness together.

“I want you to get ready at 7 pm. I want you to accompany me to my condo. There’s somethings I wanna take.”said Kris while drink his tea.

“8 pm should be fine..”Seohyun words make Kris turns angry. Kris gets up from the chair and twist Seohyun wrist.

“It’s not me talking, but God had move my lips to say it..”said Seohyun hold her anger.
“Let go of me!” Seohyun pull her hand strongly until it slip from Kris grasp.

“You think this country don’t have a law? Am I don’t have a parents that you want to treat me like this?”Seohyun begin to angry. Kris was speechless.

“I remind you Mr Kris. If you dare to hurt me again. I will not hesitate to take a legal action towards you!”said Seohyun and walked away.

                                                                                    ********

There was a quiet atmosphere in the car. Either Kris or Seohyun doesn’t speak. Only the radio Dj voice accompanying them. Kris was concentrated on the road without show any signs to chat with Seohyun.

Mr Kelvin and Mrs Sophia return from a long vacation in London still doesn’t change anything. They didn’t mad at him for letting Seohyun sleep in the maids room. Their rather talk about their intention to reunite Kris with Hyuna again.

Seohyun had overheard a conversation Mrs Sophia with Kris. Mrs Sophia asked Kris let go of Seohyun and build a new life with Hyuna. Seohyun actually does not care if this is the end of her and Kris relationship.

“We’re here. Lets go”said Kris softly and smile to her. Seohyun look at him like she doesn’t believe what had she heard.

“You must feels weird right why I’m like this. Seohyun, I’m really sorry. I know I had done wrong with you. Actually I ask you to came to my condo because I want know you closer..”said Kris while looking at his wife.

“Jeongmalryeo?”ask Seohyun. She feels awe with his sudden good behavior.

“Dae..you don’t believe me?”ask Kris.

“A..ani..emm..lets go now..”said Seohyun and get off the car. A smirk form on Kris lips and get out from his car. Seohyun follow him from behind. Seohyun was fighting with her own feelings. 

“Why are you still stand there? Come in..”said Kris smiling and pull her hand inside the house. As she step in the house..

“SUPRISE!!!”

Seohyun was speechless to see Kris friends on the living room. Kris left Seohyun with his friends with going to kitchen.

“Friends, introduce this is Kris wife. I bet you guys don’t know her because they was married secretly. Well..they was forced to be married because of s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter